Rewrite the stars-: Henry

(Your first name, middle name, last name):  I stared at the blonde man getting harassed by his wife yet again with sympathetic eyes. Fifth time this week. "Honey, I'm s-sorry!" "My boss won't raise my pay he says that I don't do enough work for that!" The raven woman slammed him down in his chair with a firm glare and slapped him across the face. His lush green eyes filled with liquid as the woman continued screaming in his horror struck face. 

  "DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOU'RE VOICE AT ME!" "YOUR PROBABY JUST LOUNGING AROUND LIKE THE FATTASS YOU ARE!" The blonde shook his head. "D-dear, I-I've been-" "DON'T INTERUPT ME!" yet another harsh slap to his face turning the mans cheek red. He sat  silently crying as she rambled with a hand shake and smirking at how he flinched. 

After fifteen minutes or more of screaming at my co-worker the woman left, a satisficed and relaxed smirk on her face while as Henry looked distraught and hurt. 

  I walked up to my co-worker and gently rest a hand on his left shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze. he turned to me with glossy green eyes, bruises and his black rimmed glasses askew. I fixed his glasses, caressing his red cheek. "I just wish I were more wanted..." Henry mumbled. I turned his head and stared him dead in his beautiful big green eyes. "You know i want you." His eyes widened and he blushed a bit. Once again the cute man attempted to turn his head. I forced him closer to me, our chest touching. He gulped. It was cute. 'it's not something I try to hide." His cheeks turned a soft pink, trying not to stare at my chest. "I know you want me." "But-" Henry began but, I cut him off. 

"SO don't keep saying our hands are tied." I growled, gripping his wrists. Henry looked away, going redder by the minute. I chuckled. "you claim it's not in the cards." He tried kicking his chair back, leaning away. I wasn't having it. "And fait is pulling you miles away..." "And out of reach from me, but, your here in my heart so who could stop me if I decide..." The short man stopped struggling and just stared at me, almost smiling. "That your my destiny~" he hummed but shushed himself and looked away again. 

  I turned him to look me in the eyes once more. He stared back, eyes getting bigger and bigger. So damn cute. "What if we re-write the stars?" He opened his mouth to begin a long fact rant and I covered his mouth with a finger. He shut up and blushed hard. Giving a chuckle I continued. 

 "Say you were made to be mine~" "Nothing could keep us apart

"You'd be the one I was meant to find." "BUT-" Henry tried again, I yet again shut him up. He slightly glared, blushing. "It's up to you, and it's up to me." "No one can say what we get to be!" So why don't we rewrite the stars? "Maybe the world could be ours tonight!~" I went in for a kiss only for the man to get up. He pinned me against his desk. "You think it's easy?" Henry asked. "You think I don't wanna run to you...?" He kissed my cheek and pulled back, stepping away from my flushed face. 

"But there are mountains." "And there are doors that we can't walk through." He took a few more steps backwards and towards the door. "I know your wondering why because we're able to be just you and me, within these walls..." he ran his hand down the black and white checkered wall with a look of sadness spread across his face. 

   "But your gonna wake up and see, that is was hopeless after allllll....!" His voice turned high pitch. Wow- 

"No one can re-write the stars." He claimed. "HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU'LL BE MINE!?" He looked so heart broken as he continued, I just sat there on top his desk listening. "EVERYTHING KEEPS US APART!!!" I frowned. "and I'm not the one you were meant to find." I tried to protest but the man just wouldn't listen.. He leaned against the door and sighed. 

"It's not up to you."

 "It's not up to me." "When everyone tells us what we can be!" He stomped his foot down on the floor. "HOW CAN WE RE-WRITE THE STARS!?" "SAY THE THE WORLD CAN BE OURS TONIGHT?" 

"All I want is to fly with you.." "All i want is to fall with you.." I stood up and ran towards him. "SO JUST GIVE ME ALL OF YOU!" He shook his head. I gave a frustrated grunt stepping back. "IT FEELS IMPOSSIBLE" "IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE!" "SAY THAT IT'S POSSIBLE!!" 

    "How can we re-write the stars?" "How can you say you'll be mine?" I gave a wine and explained to him the best I could staying on the same note as him. "Nothing can keep us apart!" I lifted his chin with my thumb and index finger. "cause you ARE the one I was meant to find." 

"It's up to YOU." I bopped his nose. "And it's up to ME." "No one can tell us what we get to be." "And why don't we re-write the stars?" I felt myself smirk slightly. "Changing the world to be ours." 

Henry gave another sigh and escaped my grasp walking towards the other side of the office and sat on the desk. "you know I want you." "It's not a secrete I try to hide." Due to him being the cute shorty he is, his legs dangled from the desk. I thought that was funny. 

He sat up and got off of the desk, making his way to me again only to grab the door handle and open it. "But I can't have you..." I frowned. 

   "we're bound to break..and my hands are tied.." He walked out. Just like that. I stared at the checkered floor and felt my eyes tear up. He was right... We can't be together..