"Your mine. " TOXIC YANDER READER X Henry

Against, gore, harm, rape, sexual assault, Henry does like Reader but this is just crazy-  Kidnap, drugs, and a lot of other shit.

"What are you doing?" The dirty blonde asked as you cupped his soft little cheeks. "Uhm- (Your name)?" He looked up at you confused. You stared into his eyes and pressed your lips to his, watching his pupils shrink.

He began to reject in worry. He can't. He can't leave me. No this would be the end of your relationship
And you can't have that. You'll have your little Mouse one way or another.

   "Mm-" Henry struggled, your arms clasping around his small figure so he couldn't squirm away. He broke the kiss panting. His cheeks were red. How cute.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You didn't like that. "Aw, now now mousey don't curse your not like that you don't like cursing. " You pinched his cheeks a little hard, keeping him in place. They turned redder from the pressure to your pleasure.

"L-let go (Your name)!" His stutter was just adoring, the way his lips quivered.. You wanted to kiss them again. You leaned in but Emily bulted for the door. "Bad Henry!" You shouted, chasing after him. Clink. The door slammed open and he ran down the hall. "COME BACK!"

"HELP!" He squealed, the thudding of his dress shoes as he ran through different compartments. "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!" Aw, so he wants to play cat and mouse.  Love that game~

  "HELP ME PLEASE!" Pitter patter. You followed closely behind him, grinning like a maniac. "Henry~ There's no use running I tell you, mousey~"

"P-PLEASE!" He was trapped now, panting, his pretty green eyes darting around in fear. "Gotcha~" "H-HELP!" He cried out as a last resort. "Tsk." You pinned your leg between his thighs and pressed a white wrag against his mouth. "MMMM-MM-M-mm.. " Henry's eyes slowly lost the ability to stay open, his arms falling loose.

  Once he went limp you smiled and picked him up, carrying him out to your car bridal style. You don't know what got into you but... Finally tasting his lips just it triggered something. No one's stopping you now. Henry's yours finally.

Part two coming out today