Henry's doubts: Henry against :<

Henry Albert Emily: It has been two months since (Your name) has been gone. I've been trying my hardest to ignore the fact we argued before she left ...I just can't stop the tears falling from my eyes. She just tossed me away like some fictional character... I mean I'm not the best due to my lack of confidence and my need for attention. I.... She's right. I am toxic and fucked up. She deserves better... Charlies gone... my wife is gone...

I give up.

  Love Henry. 

Switching point of views:

The blonde man glossy eyed, signed the end of his suicide note and laid down in the tub. He turned on the warm water. For the slightest second he felt at peace but, soon the burning and boiling blood began dripping from his arms and it was horrid. His green eyes filled with more tears of pain, blood turning the bath water that surrounded the man a crimson. Not only did he feel agonizing pain mentally from his ex wives hard words. She promised him the world and that he was the cutest mouse ever. He sniffled knowing it was all a LIE. She lied to him about his beauty and lied to him even about their sex positions. 

 ' She lied.' 'I wasn't good enough...' He softly whimpered to himself. it echoed around the room and stung his ears. '...' soon the whispering had stopped. The man now lay motionless and breathless, the bathtub over flowing with his blood and the water that was contained in it. The liquid drained into the wooden floors below, making them weaken and the mixture filled up a few inches high of the small bathroom. Henry Albert Emily was once more, lost, heart broken and gone. He was gone and this time he could no longer be hurt by others.