Low day...-: William & Henry two-parter

Part one: 

*Sigh...* It's been a long day at work and I'm so damn tired. I'm on my period so my stomach hurts and I just wanna sleep. I have so much more work to do and I just wanna sleep FUCK. For some reason, I just feel low. Tired, unmotivated, in pain, TIRED. I'm just so done with today. A kid called me old and through a slice of pizza in my face and I stepped on a loose nail, almost got sprinlocked.. 

   I let out another tired sigh and plopped down into my black office chair, kicking my black boots up onto the desk. "Okay, that's it, (Your name) whats-" Henry my second boss barged into my small office. I looked up from my bruised and scratched hands, tears bubbling in my eyes. "Y-Yes?" I croaked. "Oh, dear..." He muttered, walking towards me. I just went back to crying. With my hair hanging in my face I just leaned back in my chair as the blond sat on top of my lap. 

"E-Ello H-" I gave up on my fake funny British accent. "H-Hi Henry.." He stared into my eyes and I stared back into his valley green ones, gently removing my hands from my cheeks and holding them in his. His hands were so soft and warm. I gave a weak smile. "Having a low day?..." He asked, sympathetically. I nodded. "Oh, (Your name)..." He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms softly around my back. "I gotta get back to work." I groaned, trying to sit up. Henry glared and pushed me back down. For how small and cute he was he sure was strong. 

I blushed lightly and let his hands wander through my (Your hair color) hair. 
He stroked and braided my locks and smiled as he did so. He was always so gentle and sweet to me. I smiled. He really knew how to cheer me up. "How about you take the day off and go on a date with me instead..?" He asked, a soft smile fitting his squishy cheeks. "Henry I couldn't," I said, sadly. I felt a low growl erupt from his throat. "Bosses orders." I giggled. "Okay cupcake~" He blushed and muttered something before gently kissing the side of my neck and standing up. I gasped. He held out his hand. "Let's gooooooo!" I laughed, feeling better. 

Part two:

*Sigh...* It's been a long day at work and I'm so damn tired. I'm on my period so my stomach hurts and I just wanna sleep. I have so much more work to do and I just wanna sleep FUCK. For some reason, I just feel low. Tired, unmotivated, in pain, TIRED. I'm just so done with today. A kid called me old and through a slice of pizza in my face and I stepped on a loose nail, almost got sprinlocked.. 

   I'm just so done with today. I gave another sigh and decided to go home early. I walked down the narrow black and white checkered walls. I came upon a door. A dark brown one. I took a deep breath and knocked. "Do come in dove~" I heard from the other side. I blushed. How did he know it was me..? "Oh, your soft knock..." He muttered, his dark brown loafers resting on his huge black metal desk. 

I slowly stepped into the room, the soft smell of rose petals and mint filling my nostrils. I felt slightly calm. I walked up to his desk and sat down in front of him. The brunette man pouted his lip but said nothing. "So, what brings you to my office darling?" He asked, sitting up in his chair. I stayed silent, enjoying the peaceful scent of my boss and the blank black emptiness of my eyelids shut. "You want silent time dove?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "Then sit on my lap." He said with a smirk. I smiled slightly and sat down comfortably in his lap, where I belonged in our opinion. 

   He softly kissed the back of my sensitive ears and hummed, twirling my hair in his soft pale, and long fingers. "Thank you, love..."  I muttered under my breath, feeling calmer. He turned me around and smiled. "Anything for my dove." And he gently pecked my lips. I softly giggled and laid my head on his chest, clutching his sides and gently kissing his lower neck. He blushed. I stopped and just rested there. William made me calm and happy. And with that thought, the brunette, sexy, tall man that always cheered me up, I slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber, forgetting all about that stupid brat and the pain in my back and foot, just peace and calm. Happy.