𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 sorta:- William

"I really can't stay. " "But, darling it's cold outside. " I stood up from the pladd black couch and set my cup of hot cocoa down. "I've got to go away. " My brother must be worried sick. " William then got up and walked over to me, gently taking my small wrists into his strong but soft hands.

"But darling it's cold outside. " "This evening has been-" "Been hoping you'd drop in. " His eyes pierced mine and I gave him a sympathethetic look. "So very nice.. " A grin suited it'self on my Bosses face. His cheeks were almost as pink as mine at this point.

"My brother will worry, " I tried to reason but his hold only seemed more inviting as his hand moved from my wrist to my waist, fitting perfectly. His other lifted my chin. "Beautiful~ whats your hurry?"

"Mm.. " "Maybe just a half a drink more?" The grin widened, flashing his pearly white teeth. "Thats the spirit darling! " William's hand moved from my chin to my glass of cocoa and he poured some of his into mine. "Put some records on while I pour. " The room was so warm and the light from the fire place lit up just the right proportions of his face, he looked irresistible. I ran my fingers through his hair. "I love when you touch my hair.. " I blushed, curling them in his locks. His hair was soft and thick, usually in a low pony but now it was down, draping over his shoulders.

"I'll take your hat. " He removed my light brown cap and dusted some snow off my head. "Your hair looks nice. "

"Thank you~" His accent was thick is made my knees weak. "M-mhm.. " "My cats will miss me." "Darling look at the storm, it's practically up to your knees and you'll need a Cote. " "I can get a cab. " "There's not a cab in sight. " "My brother will be suspicious. " "Gosh your lips look... " His thumb rubbed circles on my cheek. "Delicious~" "My brother really will worry! " "There's no worry.. " He leaned in. "Will, the answer is no.. " I muttered, not being able to look him in the eyes with honesty. God, did I want his hands on my bare skin and his lips to press against mine but I just can't. He's my boss.

It was just us and my flesh felt hotter. "I wish I knew how.. " "You're eyes are like starlight~" I shivered in his grasp and it wasn't from the cold. He's so wonderful. I swear he's an angel. The way that grin dizzies me. "To break the spell.. " "What's in this drink? " "Distractions from what's really on your mind? ~" I moved closer, letting his arms wrap around my smaller form.

"Do you really want to leave, (Your name)? " I shook my head and finally closed the thin gap between us, forcing him into a kiss. "Mmp-" My boss kissed back with passion, groping my ass. I led him to the couch, pushing him down with a soft thump.

"Mmh~" The way his hands would feel my body sent Sparks to my heart. I didn't even realize I had removed my shirt. "You're gorgeous~"

"Your so handsome.. " "Thank you. " I tugged at his hair and he unbuttoned his own white top. The look in Afton's eyes made my body tremble.

"Fuck Will~ Your jaw is so strong~" The brunette hummed, sending waves of pleasure throughout my sex to my heavily breathing chest. "Mm~" His tongue felt so good, lapping up my insides and occasionally changing angles making my head fall back against his couch. The wet muscle thrust in and out of my wet pulsing rose. The pedals dripped and hung loosely as his mouth worked it to orgasm. My legs shook, a meek squeak passing from my lips before I flooded his mouth.

He swallowed it all, making hungry eye contact with me. I panted my eyes half lidded as I realized he wasn't nearly done with me. I needed more too I wouldn't lie. I needed his dick in me. I needed it badly.