Flirty guy-: William

Putting a sub in there place, whining, whimpering, rape-? but not really, top female reader, hair pulling, enjoying pain and inflicting it, crying, continuing after saying no, a very confused William. 

"Hey, pretty lady can I buy you a drink?" I was bored so I let the little rabbet do his thing. "Sure, handsome." He blushed and smirked. How cute. The man pulled up a chair and sat next to me. He smelled like roses. Mm...British boy. I decided not to act weird until he was done with his cute little bit. 

He strokes my thigh as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. "Your beautiful, I love you.." "Your sexy.." "I want you.." My pantie's were wet that's for sure. In time in time.. Oh, what I'd give to push his ass down onto this hard black tile and rip at his pretty brown locks. "Your an adorable, tasty lookin' lady.." He hummed, twirling my hair in his hand. His British accent was killing me. I chewed my lip, listening to his soft smooth voice. "Mm..~" I moaned softly. "Such pretty- Ah!" I gripped his hair and yanked him into the bars bathroom. It wasn't very big but that's okay. I didn't need it to be. "O-Ow~! Ah- S-Stop!" "What's- Ugh!" I slammed the tall brunnete into the wall. He rubbed his head and looked at me with fear full yet wondering glowing, blue eyes. 

  "W-Whats- A-are you goin' to ki-Ah!-" I gripped his clothed thigh and dug my nails in. "Mm-Mm!" "You do what I say and it doesn't have to get so dirty, darling..." I whispered, curling a strand of his hair behind his ear and gently kissing it. "O-Oh, d-dear.." His fists tightening and his pupils shrinking, my tongue lapping at his pale skin. "(Y-You'RE name)..?" William's cheeks were bright red. 

"No more." I demanded, forcing my lips against his. "Mm!-" Biting his bottom lip I yanked a fist of his hair. "Mmph!~" Oh, the vibration of him whimpering against me. "Mm..!" I pushed my tongue passed his entry and he began fighting for dominance. Our wet muscles battled. I snuck a hand behind him and squeezed his rump. I felt him squeak. "MMh!~" He  tightend up and my tongue had won. 

His legs spread and lay against the floor in a criss cross position. "Mm..mm.!" I broke the kiss so he could get air but he chose to protest instead. "W-W-Wait!.." His lips puffed up and he gently closed his eyes, panting. I started grinding against his clothed dick "Mm..ngh..hah..~" "I-I can't- W-wait!" I kissed him again aggressively, teeth clattering and tongues rough housing. His mouth was so rich and flavorsome.

  Oh, he tasted better than I imagined. The man was already a red and panting mess. I loved it and we haven't even got to the fun part yet. William looked so fucked and confused. I haven't even fucked him yet~ I undid his belt and pulled down his black dress pants. Of course he was very flustered and kept trying to hold them up. 

  "Let.Go." He whimpered and let go of the piece of cloth. I grunted to see the man wore boxers instead of nothing. Yet another thing blocking me from that fucking dick. I'm so hungry for it. I dug my nails into his calves in impatience and his eyes swelled up, biting his lip as he tried desperately to not either sob or moan. I pulled down the piece of fabric and it was beautiful. A bit girthy, rather long coming at around about eleven maybe ten. "Mm.." He closed his legs embarrassed. I pinched his ass hard and he yipped. 

"A-Ah!" Oh, there was gonna be marks on this ones body. The previous ones weren't good enough. They didn't deserve my red lip stick prints, my bites or my burses but him.. He was gonna be covered in them. The next lady to try and get in bed with him will see how big of a submissive bitch he is and who he belongs too. "Spread your legs for me, pretty boy..~" He blushed harder and looked away. "I-I THIS IS N-NOT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO!" "I-I'M SUP- Aaagh!~" I wrapped my hand around the soft dick and began pumping it."Ahah..~" He moaned softly, leaning his pretty head against the wall. 

Should I make part two? -w-