Under the stars -: Henry

"Come on come on!" The blonde exclaimed dragging me by the hand. "HENRY WHATTTTTT!?" I wined, yanking my arm back but, he didn't let go. "You'll see!" The man turned and his green eyes sparkled with excitement and anticipation. I smiled, he's just so cute... I then stopped struggling and let myself get dragged to the surprise. Henry always went all out with his surprises. I was kinda excited. Last time it was a pink rose-petaled bath I wonder what this one will be! I felt a shiver of curiosity spring from my core to the tips of my fingers. 

  He slid open the glass door and I used my poriferous to see bright yellow and orange lights. They were kinda blurry from the corner of my eye but the petite man dragged me into view. *!!!* It was just... I gasped. "H-Henry..." His expression of pride quickly turned to fear. "D-Do you not like it!?.." "I- I- can cha-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. I watched his cheeks flood with red pigment and his eyes widen then narrow. He kissed back softly. God his kisses drove me mad! I rubbed up against his hip and he gasped as I made it to his ass, giving it a firm slap and disconnecting our lips. His hands were shaking and he rubbed his bum. 

"It's beautiful Henry..." I whispered, gazing lovingly into his emerald eyes. He flushed and smiled, with a delightful soft giggle. "Eheh it's nothing really...~" He said in a dream-like tone, cheeks rosy and his dark brown dress shoes pointing in and out, in and out. I chuckled and rubbed under his chin with my finger. He continues to giggle and babble on under his breath. "So gentle..." He whispered. I then smirked and leaned up to his ear. "I could be rough~" His body tensed and he shook his head. "I also brought out cake!" "It's a small carrot cake." "I made it myself!" He seemed so proud. Fucking adorable. 

   "Thank you, Henry." "Of course honey!"  He was practically bouncing on his heels. I smiled wider. SO CUTE- There were candles and lanterns all-around a little warm circle on top of the hill and it had a perfect view of the stars. A small white box in a satin blue ribbon rests peacefully in the middle of the circle. 

  "Is that the cake?" I asked. He shook his head. "No." He giggled again and removed his shoes. I raised a brawl. "Shoes off please?" "Don't worry there are no goat heads and shit." I complied and removed my (You're shoes), setting them on the ground. He was grinning widely and sat in the center of the warm circle, patting the dark green grass next to him. I followed and sat beside the blonde. "Open open!" He exclaimed, his eyes shimmering. I chuckled. "Okay okayyyyy~" He handed me the white box and it had a tag. He groaned as I began to read the tag. Henry was never one for patience. I got him to beg alot~ Damit my mind is being dirty again- 

I opened it, my (You're eye color) eyes widened and my mouth agape. I let out a gasp, my cheeks turning a light pink. My eyes were as well now shimmering. It was a white metal ring with carvings on it. Two diamonds inside the sides. 

I raised a hand to my (Your lips color)'d lips

I raised a hand to my (Your lips color)'d lips. "H-Henry..." I whispered again. "Y-Yes?" I almost screamed. In fact... I did. Heh- "EEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!" His eyes widened and he flinched slightly. My arms waving and shaking in the air. "I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITTTTT!!" "I'm glad you like it, honey!" "You've been working so hard cleaning the house and cooking the meals.." I could cry. I had no idea he was noticing my hard work. I mean I wasn't one to complain or brag but a little appreciation would be nice.. 

  I did cry. Purely happy tears were dripping down my cheeks and fogging my eyes, lit by the warm glow of the orange and yellow candlelights. The blonde man now was worried. "Honey!?" "W-Why are you crying!?" I grabbed his red cheeks and squeezed them, bringing his face to mine. "Happy tears my love happy tears!" He blushed and smiled. "Th-That's g-good!" I kissed him. Again, and again and again, again again! He was panting heavily when I finally let him breathe. *Gulps* "Huff..." "I really have been Acknowledging all your hard work bear and I didn't know how to you know show it." "I mean I did the laundry and washed the dishes but-" 

  THAT WAS HIM!!? BEST HUSBAND EVER!!! I connected our lips again and he whimpered as I deepened the kiss. "Mmph!~" "(Y-YOUR NAME)!" He broke the kiss with wide eyes. I was still crying with joy, staring at him with the most loving and admiring facial expression. "Let's eat cake." I said, happily. "Okay!" And with that, for the rest of the night, I and my husband ate carrot cake and stared up at the stars, lighting the sky. The candles kept us warm and we made a decision to sleep out that night. One of the best nights of my life, lying on the shadowed dark green grassy hill, next to my cute lover.