Average Morning with William:- William

I opened my eyes and blinked slowly, trying to adjust to the yellow orbing light. "Mm...Bunny?.." I mumbled, turning over to see my husband was still asleep. The usual. I giggled and gave his neck a soft kiss. He softly whimpered in his sleep and subconsciously covered his neck with his hair. I laughed. "Cute." I got up and waked into the kitchen but not before fixing my side of the bed. The kitchen tile was so cold on my bare feet. 

  I decided I would make English muffins, coffee, and bacon. I walked to the fridge and got out some puff pastry as well as the butter and some creamer. William normally bought powered but he wanted to try something new. I loved when he got exotic things, mostly cheeses and cookies. I couldn't believe that cute brit had been my husband for three years. I giggled and finished cooking. The coffee smelt delightful. "Mm~" I set the plates and cups onto the oak wood table and began placing small kisses all over my husbands face. 

He grumbled. "Goooo awayyyyyy..." The man turned over and cuddled my pillow. I glared and nipped at the now espoused neck. I got a small gasp and wide blue eyes stared at me. I smirked in victory. "Morning, Bunny." "M-Mornin' dear.." He blushed, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I know your not a morning person but, it had to be done."  He smiled softly still a little grumpy. He always stays up late or goes to sleep early and then prods a finger at me when he has black bags under his eyes. He wines and wraps long slender arms around me, pulling me towards him. "Is this grumpy bunny cuddles~" "Are you a grumpy bunnyyyyy~" He nods. "Awwww~" 

   After cuddle time I finally picked him up and carried him into the kitchen like a bride. "You are just so cute." He pouted and tilted his head down, smushing it into my chest. 

After we ate he and I got dressed in matching outfits. Black pants, light purple button up, dark gray tie, and a black belt. I smiled and told William to wrap his arm around me. I snapped a picture and posted it, wearing his security hat. "Hashtag couple goals!" The brunette let me braid his hair and I wore mine down. I sat down on the couch and pulled him onto my lap. "Cuddle time." "Cuddle time." He agreed. 

Shut up I know we just had cuddle time >:<