Crossdressing:- Henry

WARNING: MATURE, Bottom Henry, teasing, touching, whimpering, Sensitive body parts, Mention of abuse, and crossdress shaming

Henry Albert Emily: It's been a while since I've put one of these on... I stared at the yellow and white short, cherry dress, sprawled out on the grey bedsheets. It was so pretty and tempting. The puffy arms, ruffle bottom, the hourglass dip at the waist... It isn't mine but.... "IT'S SOOO PRETTYY!" I wined. I rubbed down the sides of the dress in admiration and longing.

"M-Maybe I could j-just try it on..." I muttered. I stared at it once more before, unbuttoning my green flanneled shirt. I removed it and pulled off my white long-sleeved undershirt. "It won't look good with these jeans..." I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulling my belt out through the loops. I always shave so my legs often look smooth and feminine.

I slipped my legs in through the top and filled the sleeves with my arms. The dip hugged my waist and the arms fell down about an inch from my shoulders. I kinda have man titties- Ern. I'm one fat fuck, aren't I?.... God, I'm disgusting. Well the curved M pushed my man breasts up and made them firm. The cup-like back squeezed my ass into a firm shape. If I'm going to wear this again I might as well wear a pair of kicks! I giggled in glee as I practically skipped to the closet. You're a man. Men don't wear dresses and heels you freak!

My ex-wife's voice screamed at me. I flinched at nothing, remembering every time I would wear a dress how she would hit me with her high heel... I shook my head. There were a pair of white kicks with bows at the top. I stared at them with a grin. I picked them up and they fit perfectly, making my heal go at an angle. They made my legs look good. I giggled and did a little twirl in the mirror.

"Ehehe pretty!" I jumped up and down, the white high heels clanking on the floor, wood creaking under me. I smiled. Untell the door opened... My eyes widened as (Your name) walked in-

(Your name, middle name, first name): Where the hell is blondie!? I barged through the last door and there he was. He dropped his phone to the ground and looked at me, terrified. "I-I'll ch-change I'll CHANGE!" He began messing with the sleeves and pushing down the waist. I admired it squeezing and pulling his body. "Damned strings!...." Henry muttered, pulling at them. It just tightened around his waist and man breasts. I began chewing my bottom lip. Why do I find this so cute~...

"Stop already," I said. The blonde man stopped and stood still. "I-I'm sorry!" He squeaked as I walked closer. I pressed my palm to his waist and gently pushed. I watched as such little contact triggered the man's cheeks to flush. He bit his lip, not letting a sound escape as I trailed my hand down his slightly thick, feminine thigh.

"W-What are y-you doing?!" He questioned. "Shhh~" I pressed my index finger to his soft, plump lips. "Cherry chapstick?" I asked, intrigued. He gulped and nodded. "I wanna taste it~" I purred. "It w-won't ta-" I cut him off by holding down his shoulders and connecting our lips. I slipped my hand under his dress. *!* He tried backing up as a reflex. I denied him the privilege and pushed him against the grey and white, un-made bed. I sat in between his widened legs, so he couldn't close them. I loved this position.

I gently began rubbing my knee in a circle against his dressed crotch. He held his tongue. I growled. I wasn't fond of the little amount of noise. I deepened the kiss, rubbing his waist a little rougher. I managed to get a small whimper. I smirked into the kiss, biting the shorter's bottom lip. He denied. You're really starting to piss me off blondie~... I moved my hand, down from his waist to his plump ass, giving it a nice firm squeeze. Henry gasped, giving just enough room for my tongue.

I pushed my tongue into the gap and his eyes shot open, going wide. He broke the kiss, blushing madly. "W-WHAT IS G-GOING ON!?" I squeezed his ass again and to my pleasure, he let out a shout. "So innocent~" I purred, gently rubbing his dick through the two thin layers of cloth covering it. His mouth opened slightly, half-lidded and pink cheeks. I watched as his mouth opened a little more when I rubbed faster.

"P-Please..~" He said in a whisper. I stopped. "You want me to stop?~" I cooed, moving a small stand of yellow almost golden hair out of his lushes valley green eye. Godamn his eyes were beautiful... they had a golden sun around the iris. I removed his cracked, foggy, black glasses and set them on the bedside table.

He shook his head, hesitantly. I smirked wider and moved my (Lip shape) closer to his ear. "You know what to do blondie~" I was about to pull away when he looked at me, confused. "Beg~..." I felt his curvey body stiffen under me. "B-Beg...?" I nodded, pulling my (Hair color and length) back, so I could get a better look at the fucking adorable male under me.

He had slightly pink, white porcelain skin, a slight chunk that I LOVED to squeeze, rosy cheeks, a little button nose, LOTS of freckles, emerald green eyes with golden suns and specks of yellows and browns. He had slight man breasts but, was also very muscled.

I looked down to see he had a curvey feminine waist all the way down to the ankles. "I could eat you~" I whispered. His legs squeezed tight against my sides. My eyes widened and then narrowed. "Beg~" I demanded. He wined and slightly pulled my (Hair color and length) He pulled my face down to his and barely audibly whispered, "Please...(Y-Your name)..." "I can't hear you my darling Henry~" "Could you perhaps... REPEAT THAT~?" I felt his fragile pale legs shaking through the fabric of the yellow and white dress, against my waist. I decided to tease the man further, gently and PAINFULLY SLOWLY rubbing up and down the length of him, through the fabric. "PLEASE!~" He wined.

I nodded and quickened my hand motions. "Beg~" I commanded. "Y-Yes mam~" He moaned, lifting his legs slightly. This movement was quite arousing, the soft, needy rubbing against my waist. This man was held to my whim. Giving himself to me. I leaned down and teasingly cat licked his porcelain neck, with the tip of my tongue, moving it down the soft and cold flesh. He let out another low wine.

"Make me your's p-pleaseee (Y-Y-Your name) ~" "Own meee~" He ground his legs against my waist harder, his legs swiftly moving and slightly ruffling the fabric of the small dress. The small ruffles were making small rough circles and probably leaving circle pink indents on my flesh.

Own him is exactly what I did~