Poly <3 :- William and Henry

Female Reader, this takes place when Henry was seventeen and William was fifteen. Reader is sixteen. 

"I uh....g-got you roses (Your name).." The blonde spoke softly, smiling shyly. "Oh, thank you I love roses, hun!" I giggled and hugged my bestfriend. He squeaked and smiled wider. "So, sorry I'm late (Your name), Henry, I was working on this heart and.." William blushed, handing me a very put together cardboard heart. It has lace down the frame and the little arrow in the middle spun around. I spun it with my finger humming happily. "It's lovely, Will." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Henry gritted his teeth but, stayed silent. "Mm.." I chuckled at the cuties. 

   "You guys are so cute!" The two boys faces heated and a love sick grin spread on both their faces. "You guys I brought you things too!" I opened my locker and had William hold my roses and heart. There was a few other things filling my locker but I couldn't care less for those. They did have chocolate though- Maybe I cared a little. For the candy. I pulled out a hollowed history book and took out two cards and two M&M and skittle packs. "Take two each." "I don't want you opening them yet, of course." "Aw, okay.." Henry grumbled. He was always such a sweet tooth. I laughed and patted his soft head. "Okay, I will open them when you wish me to." "Such a kiss ass..." "AM NOT!" "ARE TOO!" "AM NOT!" "ARE-" William tackled Henry to the ground and I took a step back. Grunting and shifting the two boys continues their little fight. I found this amusing. Such an odd position. 

  "BRO FUCK OFF!" Both their faces were red. I smirked. "NO YOU!" "I LOVE HER!" "TOUGH CHANCE!" "I-" "BOYS!!" I screamed. They both stopped and stared into each others eyes then back at me. "If you two wanted to make out you could have just said so~" I hummed smirking. William blushed harder. "FAT CHANCE." The brunette got up off the smaller and helped him up. "Sorry Hen.." He mumbled, face red. I started laughing and fell over. "OW-!...." Then they joined in the laughing as well. "Ahahahaha-PFt- Ahahhaha Need H-Help?!" Henry chuckled, lending an arm. I smiled and nodded. William was still weezing, tears in his eyes and loosing breath. 

"Oi,....Ern-...Pretty girl.." "Beautiful girl..." "Darlin'...!" "Sweetheart...!" "Love...!" "(Your name)!!" I turned my head. "What Will?!.." I whisper shouted. The tall boy grinned, blushing and handed me a little piece of paper. I groaned. "Notes....passing notes really...?" He nodded. I turned back around and flattened it against my desk. "Will You...Date me, my love? <33 " I smiled. Of course I'd date him but, there was one problem. I also loved Henry and I am not for that two timing cheating bull shit.           

   I giggled and took out my pencil, beginning to write my reply. "Of course, I'd date you bunny, with one condition." I passed it back and waited a moment a very blushy and bashful William whispered my name again and the piece of paper tapped my back. I took it and read. " Anythin' what's the condition darlin'? " I wrote my reply once more. "Kiss Henry." I handed it back, waiting in anticipation. "WHAT?!" William was blushing fiercely and his hands were shaking. He didn't pass the note back or speak to me all through class.          

I sat by the door and snagged up the boy by his pony tail. "Ah!" "I WILL KI-" "O-Oh.." His face went red again to my delight. "Sooo?~" "I-I don't know...w-why do you want me too?.." He asked. "H-How do I-" "No no, don't worry it's just a kiss~" I giggled, pulling him into the classroom next to ours. It was an old empty Science room. "First..." I spoke excited. "I wanna try this!" I pressed my lips against my best friends, wrapping my arms around his neck. The boys blue eyes widened. "Mm!" I locked my hands in his hair as he gently kissed back. Our mouths moved ins ink, desperate for hands William took my wrist and ran my digits up his thigh. He whimpered into the kiss. I smirked. What a needy boy. I broke the kiss and he wined, looking at me with the most beautiful, lust filled eyes. 

  "Nuh uh.~" I purred, running my fingers down his neck. The taller's Adams apple quivered against my skin as he panted. "Don't forget our little deal~" "I'll give you way more~-" I dipped my hand down his chest and then over his clothed erection. I gripped it gently and held it. "Mm..~" He moaned, bucking his hips against my hand pathetically. I flick my wrist and continue. "U-Uh..~" "Than just...~" I traced around and over his wet soft lips. "Mm..Mm..~" "Kissinggg..~~" "You just have to remember the deal and stick to it~" I smirked. His erect grew in my hands as he turned to mush. "P-Please...(Your name) I-I'll do anythin'..~" He moaned. 

I let go and stopped touching him. He whimpered trying to wrap around me. "The deal~" I turned around and shut the door on him, leaving the poor boy all alone. 

I spent the rest of the week pretty normal. Hanging out with William and Henry. henry was an oblivious love infatuated mess and William was stiff and often grinded his legs together when he thought I wasn't looking. I mouthed, 'The deal'...~ And he wined. "H-Henry I'm sorry!" William smashed his lips against the surprised blond boy. They collided and fell to the floor, the taller pinning down the shorter. I watched smirking. Henry kissed his bestfriend back and moaned softly, grabbing at the others hair. Ooh~ 

  "Mm-Mm..!~" Henry slapped Williams ass which earned a startled gasp. He pushed his tongue into the others mouth, caressing his hip. "Mm-!~" After a few moments the two boys broke apart and stood up, more lust filled then ever. "That was hot~" I purred. "Good boy." "N-Now can ugh...y-you help?..~" He whimpered, rubbing his legs against each other. My other befriend was doing the same thing, he kept adjusting his pants. "I did it!" "I Mmph..." HE whimpered again. "Filled my part of the d-deal..!" "Deal...W-what deal.." Henry asked, confused and slightly upset. "I told William he could date me if he kissed you." The blondes face fell. "O-Oh..." I could see tears working their way so I grabbed his tie and yanked him between I and William. "Where do you think your going cutie?..~" I whispered against his neck. The boy gasped and blushed. "W-What...?" I kissed him and William gently chewed on his sensitive neck, grinding his hips against Henry's rear end. "Mm-MMph..!~" Henry moaned, rubbing his erect against my thigh.