The stalker song: William Afton X Yander obbsessed reader

It takes, five hundred steps to get to your place~ Five minutes from drive way. Climb neighbors fence. And that's where I see, you come home daily at five-thirty. We sit and watch a little TV. I watch through my  binoculars~

  And when it gets late, I let myself through the back gate. Your kitchen window slightly out of place so it's never fully down. I sneak to your room and watch you sleep. I count the number of times that you breathe. And every sixteenth, your heart it skips a beat. (I rub your chest slightly to calm you down. ) You seem nevered and scared. I frown. You really should have that checked out. ( I know the therapy doesn't work)

And I swear I will love you my whole life long, anywhere you go I will always come along! For better or for worse you have my vow. And only death will part us now!

"Dear, will I learned your name from a water bill I took from your mail man whom I had to sadly kill. (Sorry about that!)

I'm writing to tell you how I feel and that you are my destiny! It's time we quit these silly games, we're playing. Xoxo less than the sign number three, ps come find me in the tree!~

And I swear I love you my whole life long!

Anywhere, you go I will always come along! For better or worse- you have my vowwww! And only death will part us now! 💘 cause' no one knows you quite like I do! Like where you keep a key! And you prefer boxers over briefs. And you lie about preferring tea over coffee!(why? -) and there will finally come a day when all the walls drop the  quires will play I've loved you all along! ~ you'll say. (And kiss me? 👉🏻👈🏻)

  "This morning... I had a visit from the police, there's supposed to be atleast three hundred yards.. At least separating you from me. (:( ) But! I can't pretend that this really will- be the end! I'll grab my brand new  telescopic lens and go find another treeee! ~ (<33) Cause' I swear I love you my whole life long anywhere you go I'll always come along! For better or worse you have my vow! (Hopefully one day my wedding vow!)

And only death will part us now! And only death will part us now!

*Sigh* The brunette laughs softly, sipping his steaming coffee" Not going to give up are you (Your name) daring I like that." "What a cutie. "