Secret Talent-: Henry

It's been a shitty day and I wanted Henny's cuddles. I was searching for my blondie when I heard something from one of the doors. I put my ear to it, not daring to open it. It was a guitar? A guitar-playing!? I listened closer, gently resting my palms on the wood and kneeling down. "A-one, two, three, four.." Henry? Was that Henry playing the guitar? 

   "Everything you do, it sends me~" "Higher than the moon with every twinkle in your eye~" "You strike a match that lights my heart on fire!~" I softly gasped and got on my knees, removing my loud heels and peeking through the keyhole. It was quite snug but I saw that beautiful yellow almost gold hair and those piercing green eyes that send me over the edge. His voice got higher, hitting higher notes. "When you're near, I hide my blushing face~" "And trip on my shoelaces..." 

"Grace just isn't my forté!" I laughed quietly muffling it with my hand. That's so Henry. "But it brings me to my knees when you say!~" How can he hit such a high note!? His voice is so mesmerizing... 

 "Hello, how are you, my darling, today?" "I fall into a pile on the floor~" He took a deep breath and a drink from his thermostat. "Puppy love is hard to ignore!!~" Such high frequency that he just rocks! "When every little thing you do, I do adore~" I felt as if he was talking to me.. "We're as different as can be~" "I've noticed you're remarkably relaxed!~" "And I'm overly uptight..~" "We balance out each other nicely!~" That's so true! "You wear sandals in the snow In mid-July, I still feel cold!~" I giggled, Henry was always such a whiner when it came to it being cold so we cuddled all the time. 

   "We're opposites in every way...~" A lower... "But I can't resist it when you say!!!~" My eyes widened. DAMN BOI! "Hello,~ how are you, my darling, today?" "I fall into a pile on the floor!~" "Puppy love is hard to ignore~" "When every little thing you do, I do adore!!~" He continued with the cutest smile I've ever had the honor to lay my eyes on. 

"Finding words, I mutter
Tongue-tied, twisted
Foot in mouth, I start to stutter..."
He muttered, red-faced. I laughed but Henry didn't seem to notice. He moved the Mic closer and twirled his finger's on the guitar. Strolling down the cords and squeezing all the right bits- OKAY ENOUGH. "Ha, ha, Heaven help me!" He half-joked, sitting down on a dusty army-green couch. 

   "Hello, how are you, my darling, today?!~" "I fall into a pile on the floor!" "Puppy love is hard to ignore!~" "When every little thing you do, I do... adore!~" "Every little thing, ba-ba-ba-ba~" 

"Every little thing, ba-ba-ba-ba
Every little thing you do, I do adore~~"
I opened the door and smiled widely, clapping my mittened hands together. "ON CORE ON CORE!" Henry blushed and gave a small smile. Cute. 

I then pinned him. What? He got me in the mood with all that fingering~~ XD