Making ramen!-: Henry

(Your first name, middle name, last name): "SHIT NO NO NO NO!!" I shouted as the red arrow was nearing the E-. "NO PLEASE GOD NO!" And it happened. The red arrow lay on the E- and my car only had a few more minutes! I'm so fucking far from my house and it's cold and pouring rain! This day couldn't get any- *!* WHERE ARE MY KEYS!? They had a small (Your favorite animatronic) eraser head on them, a small plastic 'Drink first questions later' wine bottle key chain and my HOUSE KEYS ON THEM! 

  I reluctantly walked up to Henry's house. It was a little small, it had lots of vegetables, fruits, and flowers. Lots of birdhouses and bird feeders. Emily was the nicest man I knew, to every species you could possibly think of. So cute too! God so cute- I knocked on the grey door. It had a welcome sign on it and a small black doormat. I knocked again. "Comming!" I heard from the other side of the door.  

"Hello!-" "(YOUR NAME)!?" Henry had an army green turtle neck, black sweat pants, light pink slippers, and a grey jacket on. "M-My car b-broke down..." I sniffed. The man in front of me frowned and ran a hand through his blonde hair. "D-Do come in." He stepped aside and I gladly walked in. I instantly was greeted by three kittens. *Meow* *Mew* *Mew* An orange, and two grey and white tabbies. Henry blushed. "Ah, meet uhm Sherbert, Marmalade, and Stuert."

  He gestured to the three kittens, nipping at my soaked pants. The blonde man picked up all three little kittens and set them on a dark brown couch, covered in a soft white sheet and two blue pillows. I took a deep breath and began examining the man's house. I had never been to Henry's house before... 

There were lots of rugs and signs. One, in particular, was one that said 'Wife just left me.... Guess I'll die?' with a shrugging guy. I smirked. Is Henry single?~ I looked around some more and saw two rings on the counter. He is~ The blonde man had Marmalade laying on his lap. He was on his phone, scrolling through Instagram. His emerald green eyes looked on the verge of crying. His thumb was swiping through flashing pictures of a woman and him. The woman had brown eyes and black hair. "Oh, Linda...." He muttered, wiping his eyes. ... "Hey, blondie you got any clothes?" I asked. He jerked his head up in surprise. "Huh oh u-uh yeah." I watched his hips as he got up. Marmalade shouted and ran under one of the couches. 

  He walked up the stairs to a room. I followed. The wood creaked under us. I looked to my left and saw a room with the label 'Charlie's room'. I didn't pay much attention to it. Henry unlocked the door and we both walked in. Something in me just told me to lock the door. I did. He handed me a tan sweater and black sweat pants. "Thank you, honey!" I exclaimed. Henry's eyes widened and he tilted his head down, cheeks going red. 

"Y-Your w-welcome!" I slapped his ass, HARD. "Ah!~" He turned on his heel and looked at me, just in a grey bra and black panties. His head snapped back. I grabbed his hair and made the man look at me again, pushing his face into my breasts. I bend down and bit the back of his neck, making him stiffen. "A-Ah~!" He bit his lip and I bit hard. "Forget about her.... your mine now Henry~" I purred, letting go of him. His body was shaking and red. "Awww blushy Henryyyyyyy" I giggled, throwing on the tan sweater. It had a white kitten in a blue tea cup stitched on it. 

 I picked him up and walked back downstairs. "P-PUT ME D-DOWN!" The short man shouted. "Nah~" I walked to the kitchen. *GASP* "RAMEN!?" I asked, excited. He nodded. I grinned and pulled up a chair, making him sit in my lap. Henry blushed. "I c-can- " I kissed him, making his eyes widen. He stared as I made ramen.