[26]

Sal

We went upstairs to travis's room , his room was dimly lit with a bed , a side table  and a wooden desk . Travis turned the light on  . I walked in and looked around
" so this is your room?" I went to travis's desk. He quickly ran over and shoved some papers into a drawer

" Uh yeah-"
" hm? What were those?"
Travis looked nervous not really ever looking in my eyes
"Nothing-"
I laughed a bit
"If you say soo.. hmm your rooms kinda boring "

Travis sat up on top his desk
"Yeah it is-"

After a while travis's dad called us downstairs for dinner. We went down and sat at the table.  I sat next to travis and held his hand underneath the table,  Mr phelphs looked at us.
✝️:" so was is your name Mrs?"

I shifted nervously in my seat and travis squeezed my hand. I adjusted my voice to be a bit higher
" my names.. sally-"
✝️: well sally what's your last name."
I thought carefully weather I should tell the truth or change the subject
" my last names.. fisher.."
I mumbled the word , Mr phelphs nodded and looked at travis
✝️: " Travis go get the food from the oven ."
He spoke in a stearn tone. Travis nodded letting go of my hand and leaving to get the food.

I looked down at my dress with my hands on my knees nervously waiting for travis to come back. After a minute or so travis came back and placed the stuff onto the table. He sat back down and scooted his chair back in..

((  Time jump : after dinner ))

Me and travis went to the door Mr phelphs followed.
✝️: " Travis may I have a talk with you before you leave.."
Travis nodded
✝️:" sally you may go outside travis and i will just be a moment. "
I nodded and left waiting outside by the door.
I heard talking but couldn't make out what Mr phelphs was saying..

After a little while travis stepped out of the house and closed the door behind him ,
" Uh let's go.."
I nodded noticing travis gave a look as if he wanted to leave immediately,  we started down the steps and  travis kept his focus on the ground infront of him.
" are you alright?"
I asked in my normal tone trying to adjust my voice back . Travis didn't respond only a light nod . I kept walking down the sidewalk with travis it was a slightly cold night..  Travis looked at me noticing my light shivering.
" do you want my sweater ?"
I shook my head declining his offer even tho I wanted it.

After a bit travis took off his sweater and out it over my shoulders . I put it on even though it was a bit too big for me covering my hands and going below my waist in length.
" thanks trav.."
He smiled
" mhm , its cold out here "

-----getting to the apartments

We stepped threw the apartment doors and went to the elevator . As the doors slowly opened we saw Todd.
"Oh hey Todd what's up"
Todd looked up from his phone
" oh hey guys I was just going to see larry what are you two doing up so late?"
I smiled , I had been holding travis's hand while walking .
" oh we were just out"
Todd gave a questioning glare and smiled thinking he " caught on"
" were you two out on a date?"
I laughed a bit at Todd's remark
" nope "

We stepped into the elevator and Todd put his card in the slot to the basement. It was quiet since no one brought up conversation while the elevator descended.
"Bye todd!"
I called to todd as he stepped out and went to the basement where larry lived .
" Bye guys! See ya tomorrow "

The doors closed and I pressed the 4 button.
" so did your father say you could stay over "
Travis nodded
I smiled , the elevator dinged and the doors slowly opened .
" finally "

I held Travis's hand and we went inside the apartment.

----- AN

This was a kinda short chapter but sorry for the long wait!