[8]

pov:sal fisher

After my last period class I went to my locker and found a small note with my name on it inside my locker.. I looked around .. I wonder who put this here?.. I'll read it when I get home.

As I left the building I saw larry walking somewhat ahead of me and I ran to catch up he didn't notice me at first..
"Hey larry-"
He looked down at me
"Oh- hey sal.. sorry about freaking out about travis wendsday "
I walked beside him trying to keep up.
"It's okay"
He looked back in front of him
"So.. where did you go at lunch you were gone the whole time"
I then remembered the talk I had with travis and smiled feeling the same feeling in my stomach..
"I was.. talking "
Larry looked confused
"With who?"
I smiled thinking about travis..wait no he bullied me all year.. but at the same time he apologized and I feel bad for him..
"Well.. promise you won't get mad-"
Larry looked at me unsure
"Why? Who were you talking to?"
I took a deep breath
"Well.. I was talking to travis .. and he apologized and everything is okay between us now"
Larry looked at me and I new whatever he was about to say wasn't gonna be very good..
"Sal you expect me to believe he changed just like that?.. sal you always let people walk all over you he's not changed.. trust me sal people don't change in a day"

After we got to the apartments we didn't talk at all.. not even when we were walking..I knew he was right but at the same time.. I know travis just needs time..I mean he lives with the priest of the only church in our city it must he hard living with so many expectations and I've never really seen him without that blackeye... I'm kinda worried about him

That night i laid in bed thinking about what happened with travis.. wait I completely forgot the note from my locker.. it's pretty late tho.. I'll read it tomorrow.. oh yeah tomorrow is Friday finally a break..