[3]

Pov:travis phelphs

The last two classes always feel like the longest time of the day but at least I'm not home.. life with my father isn't easy if I could put the shit I go through into words .. I couldn't , i still have to go to sals house after school at 6.

After the last bell finally rang I walked into the hall and bumped my shoulder with larry , well shit now he's gonna make a big deal out of it..
" watch where your going phephs"
He turned around as I looked back at him
"Shut up larry ugh working with you is gonna be a total bitch"
He started walking over to me cracking his knuckles.  You know now I think if it saying that wasn't my best idea considering now this is my 3rd fight this week .. it's wendsday

I cracked my knuckles and put the stuff in my hands on the ground as everyone around us kinda cleared around watching the fight that's about to happen.. larry was about to swing at me when sal  got through the crowd of people and grabbed Larry's other arm.
"Larry come on don't start a fight "
Larry looked down at sal and looked back at me giving a mean glare then grabbed his stuff and walked off with sal..

I grabbed my stuff off the floor and went to my locker... I packed up and walked down the crowded hall towards  the front doors.. I sat on the side walk and pulled the small folded note out of my pocket .. I unfolded the note and looked up and down the page . After I few seconds i heard someone calling my name and stuffed it into my backpack  quickly.. I looked around and saw the other blue haired boy In my school who I actually hang out with ..
"Hi travis"
Philip looked up at me and shoved his hands in his pockets
" Hi Philip don't you live in the other direction?"
He took one hand out of his pockets and held his backpack
"Mhm you do to"
He did have a good point since we have been neighbors since I moved here..
"Yeah but sal invited me over  to do the project "
Philip stopped walking
"Don't you hate him?"
I took the paper with sals address on it to make sure I'm going the right way
"Yeah I don't wanna talk about it-"
He shrugged
"Alright bye travis "
I waved goodbye and kept walking...