45"

We had all gathered at Ashton's. The boys, Sav, Crystal, even Sierra, who Luke had been seeing more lately. We had started a small campfire in the backyard, everyone huddled up with blankets and some drinks around it. I was cuddled into Ashton's side, while he talked to Calum, Sav mirroring me. I glanced over to the other side of the fire, seeing Sierra sitting quite close to Luke and I stare at him until his gaze finds mine and motion for him to put his arm around her finally. After a short flash of worry had passed his face, he lifted his arm, and wrapped it around her shoulders, her moving closer subconsciously while talking to Crystal and Michael. He smiled up at me, and I nodded with a grin, happy to see him letting a girl in.

Tomorrow we'd all get on the bus early to get to our first destination on this tour. Calum will have to leave Sav behind, Luke will leave Sierra behind, and even though he doesn't realize it yet, he'll miss her most, maybe more than Petunia. But I'm sure Sav and Sierra while fly out a few times, which I'm looking forward to already. I love these boys, but months in a bus with only them and not too many hotel stays is a lot, even for me. 

Still, I was the most excited I had been for years. This was exactly what I had always wanted to achieve in life and to do it for my favorite band with a boyfriend in said band, was even more than I could have asked for. My life had turned upside down in the best way possible and I had Ashton to thank for that. Had he not decided to look for the vinyl in a record store rather than order it online and had I not stayed at the store instead of leaving early that day...we would've never met. Or maybe we would've, maybe it was all meant to be, one way or another, we'll never know. But for now, I'm thankful for the way it turned out and the friendships I had gained. 

A.N.: short and sweet ending <3 

this story was a lot of fun to write, even with some writer's block in between. 

i hope you enjoyed it just as much. 

it's not the usual drama filled story, i'm aware, but it was never supposed to be.

it was supposed to be something sweet, something romantic, something to go to when you need some ashton irwin in your life. 

this story is officially DONE. 

xx Julia