Chapter 2

Percy's P.o.V.

"Percy! Percy! SHARK BAIT! GET YOUR GODLY SELF OVER HERE!"

I leaped up from my fourth plate of blue noodles and ran towards the music. Piper stood with her hands on her hips, glaring at a figure on the ground. Her jeans were dirty as though she'd tripped.

"What? What's goin- Jason?"

Jason Grace, in all his glory, was twitching on the ground, like a rooster with its head cut off.

"What the Hades?" I breathed, as Piper laced her hand with mine.

"Now do you believe me that something weird is going on?" Piper asked, a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Yeah Yeah. Okay, something wierd is going on."

"Thank you."

.

.

.

————————-

.

.

.

"Okay, first order of buiness. Jason and Annabeth's weird behavior."

"They sound like their going insane." Connor Stoll said, "Do we have any medication for chicken behavior?"

"We don't have medication period." Piper replied.

"What about ambrosia? Would that do anything?" Jenna asked.

"Their not injured. Giving them ambrosia would probably make them even more insane." I answered.

"Hey, wait! Isn't there a legend about this?" Leo interjected.

"Chicken brain?"

"No!" He yelled, "About the chicken God."

"Enlighten us, shrimpy. " Clarisse snapped, while using her hunting knife to clean her nails.

"Once upon a time, there was a man who was obsessed with chickens. He liked them so much, he started to experiment on them, and eventually created his own chicken army. It is said, that his chickens are smart enough to control people's minds. Don't know how they do it though, some kind of weird dark magic." Leo finished with a shrug, and sat back down.

"Is this another possession story, cause we've all already suffered through that?"

"No, it's not possession, it's something else. Something...Fowl."

——————-

This chapter is dedicated to @TJ_the_peach, because they're a wonderful person/commenter and is writing a beautiful book called This Means War, which everyone should go check out.