Chapter 16

Percy's P.o.V.

"Hudson's in." Allie called from the next room over. 

I smiled. Chicken Lord was going down. 

"So, Reyna, not that we don't appreciate the visit, but what are you doing here?" Piper asked, leaning back on the couch we were sharing. 

"You vanished. Off the grid. For 20 years." She replied flatly. 

"Oh yeah..." I muttered. "Forgot about that." 

"Who are your friends?" Piper asked, referring to the two Roman soldiers who had accompanied her. 

"This is Austin and Reilly."

A blond boy, Austin, took off his helmet, and offered his hand to Piper, she shook it, and he moved to me. When out hands touched, a little shock passed through. He was a son of Jupiter.

That struck me as odd, because I hadn't been aware of the Big Three having anymore children. 

The second boy took off  his helmet, revealing a mop of brown hair, and his dark eyes reminded me of Nico. A son of Pluto.

"I didn't know the Big Three had anymore children." I commented. Reyna gave me a look.

"All three of them did. Austin, Reilly, and Brandon. Sons of Jupiter, Pluto, Poseidon." 

I jumped to me feet. "I have a brother?!?!?" 

------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short!