Chapter 14

*1 week ago*

Reyna was doing her circuit around Camp Jupiter. She had already done it once today but she was bored, and decided to do it again anyway. Frank was off with Hazel somewhere, and Reyna had no one to talk to as she went. 

After the war, Reyna had been gifted with immortality from her mother, Bellona. Still in the teenage incarnation of herself, she had watched her friends grow older around her. 

She still remembered the day the Percy Jackson and Piper McLean vanished. She still remembered the day that they returned either. She should really get her butt to Camp Half Blood and berate them for vanishing. 

Suddenly, Reyna was startled out of her thoughts when something landed on her head with a squeak of-

"REYNA AVILA RAMÍREZ-ARELLANO!! I WANT YOUR HEART!!"

Then she was hit in the face with the wattle under the chin of a very large turkey.

Seems that trip to Camp Half Blood would happen sooner than expected.

.

.

.

-----------------------

.

.

Percy's P.o.V.

"Hudson, are you in?" 

"I'm in, and am about to confront the Chicken dude."

"Okay, be careful." 

"Roger."

As soon as Piper turned off the little Com set that she had been talking to, she turned to Johanna and Allie, who were carefully not looking at each other. "You guys monitor him, and please don't fight too much." 

Allie took Piper's place at the radio, and Piper pulled me out of the room with her. The next room was filled with Reyna and her two Roman soldiers. 

After appearing the night before, Reyna had proceeded to explain that several of her soldiers were missing and/or acting weird. When the camp had been attacked by six or seven turkeys, she had come to us. Apparently, they had claimed to be working in an extension of the Chicken Lord's army: The West Coast Branch. This branch seemed to be mostly comprised of Turkeys instead of Chickens.

 It wasn't just Camp Half Blood having fowl problems.

------------------------------------------------

I am sooooo sorry that this took so long (and that it's so short)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of things went wrong in my life in the past two weeks, and I've been really busy cleaning up the big splattering mess on the carpet that is my life.

But in other news...GAY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY LEGAL IN AMERICA!!!!!! FINALLY HUMANITY DID SOMETHING RIGHT!!!!! TOOK DAMN LONG ENOUGH!!!!!