Chapter 4

Percy's P.o.V.

Why did Piper always win?

I hated being stuck on Jason's team! That jerkface never went along with any plan. He always went off lone wolf style.

When I reached the blue team, I saw the Stolls up on a rock, making a battle plan. As soon as they saw me, they grinned.

"Since they've got Piper, and she'll probably be on offense, we'll need someone to distract her while the rest of us go for the flag." Connor announced. "Percy, you go after the flag. We all know that if you encounter your smoken hot girlfriend, you'll let her go past you."

I gave him a hard look.

"I want Hermes Cabin to take care of the other teams frontal assault. Preston, Alan, Marrissa, guard the flag. The rest of you, go fight some red team!" Travis yelled, and a battle cry went up. Everyone charged into the woods swords raised.

I followed, and when I reached the creek, I lept over it.

The woods were eerily silent. I could hear distant shouts and sword clangs from all around. As I made my way farther into the other teams territory, I couldn't help but feel that our strategy might have been a little off. Piper was nowhere to be found.

Either she was really good at hiding, or she wasn't on offense at all.

I started running towards the center of their territory, where I thought the flag might be. I burst through clearing after clearing until finally I found the right one.

Just as lone wolf Grace did the same.

Piper leveled her dagger at me, then whirled around to facr Jason. Then spun back around so that she could see both of us.

She gave a challenging glare, and stood protectively in front of the flag. Its blood red fabric fluttered in the wind.

"Alright Pipes. Give me the flag." Jason crooned, slowly approaching the goddess. She snorted.

"Like I'd ever give it to you." she laughed. "Come and take it from me."

He lunged with a snarl, his attractive face seeming twisted and cruel. He raised his sword, and Piper caught it on her dagger. With a twist she disarmed him.

He looked utterly pissed off. "You are too pretty for your own good. Pretty girls shouldn't carry weapons. They belong on the arm of someone like me!"

"Excuse me!" Piper shrieked. I growled angrily. Nobody talks like that. Especially not to Piper.

"You heard me." Jason smirked.

"Jason. Shut up." I snapped.

"Stay out if this fish boy. It doesn't concern you." Jason retaliated.

"Of course it concerns me. She's me girlfriend!"

"No. She's mine!"

"What is wrong with you? She hasn't been your girlfriend since you cheated on her!"

"We never officially broke up, which means we're still dating."

"Oi!" yelled Piper. "Both of you shut up!"

We both looked at her.

"Jason. I am officially breaking up with you. Percy is my boyfriend. Deal with it." She snapped.

"But-"

"No buts! Now, since we are in the middle of a war game, I hope you will forgive me for this."

"Forgive you for wha-"

I was cut off by Piper's dagger hilt hitting me over the head.

I was knocked out cold.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I can't officially dedicate on my phone, but as soon as I get home, this chapter will be dedicated to @bestgirlgamer44 for their very nice comment, and for voting literally two minutes after I updated.