Chapter 20

Percy's POV

I sighed.

We had three screaming demigods (well to be more specific, three chickons in the bodies of demigods) locked inside my bedroom and three chickens (well to be more specific, three demigods in the bodies of chickens) locked in my girlfriend's.

"What do we do??" Piper sighed. "How do we find the true loves of Annabeth, Jason, and Leo?"

"Well peasants, you have less problem."

We both looked up as Calypso strode into the room. "Obviously Leo and I were made to be so show me to him. Chop chop."

Piper grinned. "Yes!"

"Wait." I said, a thought coming to me. "Do you have to kiss Leo's body or the chicken's?"

Both girls frowned.

"Maybe both just to be safe?" Piper said.

"Whatever, as long as I get him back." Calypso muttered. "Let's just get this over with."

It was very hard to get Leo Chicken out of Piper's room without letting the other chickens out. It was even harder to get Chicken Leo out of mine.

Finally both Leos were secured in the living room of thr Big House. Calypso carfully reapplied her lip gloss.

"Here goes nothing." she muttered. "Pucker up butter cup."

Leo's body cringed away from Calypso, but the nymph persisted until her lips were pressed firmly on his. He struggled but then suddenly stopped.

Calypso pulled away hesitatly, but Leo remained frozed. Carefully she moved over to the chicken and kissed it too.

Suddenly both Leo's body and the Chicken's began convulsing and then

BAMMMMMM

There was an explosion of sound and Leo and Chicken both fell limp on the floor.

"Did it work?" Piper asked.

"Something happened." I replied.

"Ow my head." Leo said.

"Leo is that really you?" Calypso asked.

"It's true, tis I, Leo Valdez, Bad Boy Supreme!"

"It is you!" Tearfully Calypso embraced Leo who was still on the floor.

"One down two to go." I sighed.