Chapter 8

Percy's P.o.V.

"Movie Theatre or Regular?"

"What?" I looked up as my beautiful Piper walked into the living room of the Big House. She was carrying two packets of microwave popcorn and had at least seven Dvd's under one arm.

"We're watching a movie. What kind of popcorn do you want? Movie Theatre or Regular?" She said, closing the door and jumping onto the couch next to me.

"Piper, what are you doing here?" I asked, scooting closer to her, and putting an arm around her shoulder.

"What, are you not happy to see me?" She replied teasingly, "And what part of, 'we're watching a movie' did you not understand?"

I shrugged. "I thought you were training tonight." She gave me a look.

"We're watching a movie tonight, Shark Bait. What kind of popcorn?"

"Movie Theatre." I replied.

"Good." Piper said. "Go make it."

She tossed the packet into my lap and stood up, walking over to the TV and dropping the Dvd's in front of it. I sighed and stood also, moving towards the little kitchenette that had the only microwave in the camp.

Three minutes later, I pulled the steaming bag out of the microwave and dumped the fluffy white popcorn into a plastic orange bowl. I walked back into the living room to see the opening credits of 101 Dalmatians rolling across screen.

"Disney? Really?"

"Deal with it." She scooted over so I could join her on the couch. "We're watching Cinderella after this."

The movie started, but I couldn't help but pay more attention to the goddess sitting next to me. It was adorable how into the movie she was, and as cheesy as it was, my heart fluttered.

And then something fell from the ceiling and landed on my head.

"PERCY JACKSON!! I WANT YOUR HEART!!"