A Mermaid Tale Part 2 (Edited)

ASTORIA POV:

"ROSE?!?!?!" Shawn and I said, both shocked

So Hawk was right. It is Rose, but why is she doing this? Plus, she looks different.

"Rose, is that you?" I asked her.

"How do you know my name?" She asked, shocked.

Before I could say anything else, something hit Shawn and me from behind, and I blacked out.

ROSE POV:

I was shocked again.

How did those other two know my name? What is going on here?

Then all of a sudden, I saw them both fall down in front of me, to see Vicky and Kira behind them.

"You ok?" Kira asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but what happened to the other four chasing you?" I asked them.

"I lost Hawk and Joy with a potion in the potions classroom," Vicky said proudly.

"I turned Travis and Ling Ling into ice cubes in the dragon arena," Kira said.

"Let's get out of here before anyone else comes," I told them as I picked up the egg.

We poof right back to the old castle we found early and put the egg with the ghost orchid.

"Two down, three more to go!" Vicky said excitedly.

"What are the last three things we need?" Kira asked.

"A lionfish spike, the amethyst gem, and a tear of sadness," I told them.

"We should wait to get the amethyst gem tomorrow," Vicky suggested.

"Why?"

"The amethyst gem is guarded by a powerful dragon that's even more powerful at night, and the sun will go down in a couple of hours." She told me.

"Good point."

"Anyway, how do we get the lionfish spike?" Kira asked.

"Uh, from underwater," I told her sarcastically.

"I know that, but how are we gonna find one underwater? If I remember correctly, none of us can breathe underwater." Kira said.

"Don't worry, Kira. I stole a few potions from the Regal Academy to help us out." Vicky said with an evil grin.

(Back at Regal Academy)

HAWK POV:

I woke up in the potions room, but my head was still spinning.

I turned to see Joy, who was just now regained consciousness.

"What happened?" She asked.

"The last thing I remember is we were chasing that cloaked figure in here, and then she threw a potion at us. The last thing I saw was green smoke, and everything went black." I told her.

"I think it's safe enough to say that who it was got away." She told me.

"WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE!" We then heard someone yell.

We both turned to see our grandparents and the other teachers at the door.

"Sorry, Grandpa, we were chasing a villain that ran in here, and things got a little out of control," Joy told him.