Thirty nine

My great day started with Mark kissing me all over to make up for the pain last night when we had sex. I'm starting to feel sore from last night, luckily I have a kind husband who carried me instead of making me walk by myself.

"Good morning starts with my baby taking a warm and long bath, in a bathtub." He laughs at me before letting me sit on the bathtub.

"Are you sore?" He hums while putting some bathboms that smells so nice and cool. "I'm pretty sure you are, I'm sorry…"

"I'm just gonna need cuddles…" I pout and said these with a strained voice that got lost last night from moaning too much. "Love, cuddles wuv?"

"I'll make coffee for us first…" He kissed my forehead before leaving naked.

The bubbles start to form and I'm starting to be a child again. I started popping those and playing with it with my hands while giggling.

I waited for my husband just for a few minutes before he came in with two cups of coffee, and putting it on the small counter that's soap-free.

"Love, love…" I act like a child just for Mark to take an action. He dived into the tub with me and let me sit on him. "Good morning to my very, very handsome husband whom I love so much, much, much…"

I pepper him with loud and big kisses all over his face, making him giggle at me and chase my lips for a sweet kiss.

"Hey, love…" Mark hums. Then he started twirling his finger on my hair. "I'm starting to think about buying pregnancy test for you."

"Too early!" I frown. "We just made love last night!"

"And I came a lot in you. Don't you think that's enough for you to get pregnant, love?"

"You're having a baby fever love." I smile at him. "We don't have to rush. We have all the time in this world to make children, don't you think?"

"Yeah, yeah." He smiles at me and gave me a warm hug from the back. "I just really really want a kid with you, love. I want us to have a child already. Baby fever you say, I have it. I want a family… with you."

"With or without kids, we are a family. I am your family, love…" I hum and rest on his chest. "I love you…"

"I love you, too." He kisses down, down, to my shoulders and nipples, making me slap him jokingly. "Ops… Sorry…"

He's not sorry! He's obviously making fun of me!

"I'm sore." I pout at him and gently push him away. "No sex today, please?"

"Of course." He smiles at me, before giving me the cup of hot coffee. "Your consent is everything."

Oh, fuck. You know what? Fuck, that consent. I'm all spread for my fucking hot husband.

You know when I actually don't wanna have sex but then he respects what I want, makes me want to have sex with him more! Dang, that sounds crazy!

"I'm going to work today, by the way, love." He sips on his coffee after saying that to me. "You wanna come?"

"It's okay… I'll just stay…" I answer. "Besides, I'll have to clean the bed and change the sheets—"

"I'll have others do that for us—"

"It's fine, love. I can do that myself."

"But you're already hurt from last night, love." He pleads. "Just be with me."

"What are you planning on doing the whole day, then? Carry me like a child?" I huff and laugh.

"If I need to then I will!" Mark pouts. "Please?"