Part 8

Andys Pov
I approached Matt in an orderly fashion. which for me, is walking up to him and slamming him against the wall.
"How did Clarissa get so drunk last night? I growled.
"What do you mean drunk? I didn't see her that way" he defended himself
"You're lying! I take my eye off her for 10 minutes and than I find here in a hallway on the floor!" I yelled
"Well its not my fault. When you were to busy having your frenzy with those girls two vampires came up to us and took her away. I couldn't do anything because, well that's obvious, I AM JUST A SMALL HUMAN"
"What did those vampires look like?"
"Why do you care so badly?"
"Just answer the fucking question,"

"Let's see. Fangs, hair, eyeballs"

"Don't get smart with me"

"Okay okay, one had black hair but that's all I saw. They took her and sped off."

"Thanks for your cooperation" I said sarcastically

"Yea any time" and he got out of my grasp and walked away.

Why did I care so much about her. There Definitly is something about her that is different from anyone else I've ever met....and I like it.

I go check up on her. Her neck is slightly exposed. There I see two almost new bite marks. How dare they bite my slave. I tuck some of her hair behind her ear and her lips tugged up into a smile. God. What kind of effect does this girl have on me?

*******
I am sorry it isn't much. I have a busy week and I just wanted to at least get this in. Thank you all for being an awesome audience. I will update this weekend.