Chapter 4

Bonnie

I sat up on the couch looking up at Eddy as he fixed his clothes. I knew he was confused as to what to do next but I knew exactly what I wanted to do when it came to us right now, but I'd stay quiet and see what he wanted first. I laughed when he looked confused. We just had some mind blowing sex and now he was looking like a deer in headlights. Standing I made my way to the kitchen.

"Hungry? Thirsty?"

"Ah I'll take a glass of water." He said as he followed behind.

"Water coming right up." He sat at the table and I passed him the cup watching as he downed the water. I understood why he was so thirsty. I smiled over at him.

"What?"

"Your so tensed after that release you just had." He laughed.

"I see that you're not shy about it."

"Why should I be? We're both grown."

"Okay so what's next?"

"You really wanna know what I want?"

"Yes."

"I want you to stay and wake me up in the middle of the night for another mind blowing session."

"Oh well..." He was shocked by that answer. "Um okay."

"You cool with that?"

"I'm cool with it." He said smiling. I placed both our cups down and going over to him. I took his hand.

"Come on." I lead him up the stairs to my room and begin to strip I looked over at him to find him looking nervous. I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"We just had sex Edward. Act like it. You're standing like you're a virgin and this is your first time." He gave a nervous laugh. "I'll be back." I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. Once done I found him sitting on the bed. He was still nervous even though he tried to act as if he wasn't. I smiled and went to the drawer pulling out a t-shirt. Hope this made him more comfortable.

"You're not afraid of me?" He asked surprising me with this question.

"Why should I be?"

"Because I choked your bestfriend. You won't let me forget it."

"I'm angry or was angry at you. Was never afraid. You may intimidate other people but its hard to intimidate me. Here's a question. Why didn't you want me dating your brother?"

"Because I wanted you for myself." He paused then. "I mean... you're not going to still date him are you?"

"No Eddy. I don't get around like that. And to be honest your brother wasn't really interested in me anyway. Not in a sexual manner. He gave me the impression that he was already stuck on someone. He wouldn't admit it though but I know."

"Well im glad you won't be dating him."

"Thats the reason you came over?"

"What?" He asked confused.

"You came over here got me all hot and bother slept with me to keep me off limits with your brother?"