Chapter 7

Bonnie

I woke to a bed that wasn't mine but was familiar with it because it was the same bed I lay in when I was last drunk. I don't even remember how we got back. I slowly sat up and waited for the nauseous feeling to come but it didn't this time. Thank God. I slowly stood and looked down to find I was in my panties and bra again. Brandy had to strip me again. Needing water to wake me I made my way to the bathroom and hoped in the shower. Once I was out the door swung open and there stood Brandy. Talk about daj ja vue.

"You're finally up."

"I'm the last one up?"

"Yup."

"What time is it?"

"Eleven in the a.m. Hungry?"

"No thank you. Just some coffee would do."

"I gotcha girl. Then you have to tell me all about that kiss with Eddy." I froze.

"What kiss?"

"Everyone seen it girl."

"I kissed Eddy?" She nodded her head. "In front of everyone?"

"Yup."

"Oh God. Was he upset?"

"He didn't seem as if he was."

"How did we get home?"

"Eddy brung us. He was the designated driver remember?"

"Right. You stripped me again?"

"No. I was too drunk girl." Eddy must have. I thought.

"I'll be right down." After I dressed I made my way down to the kitchen.

"Your coffee is right there." Brandy said as she pointed to the mug. She still knew just how I liked it. I looked around at the women that was all staring at me. I bet they had the same question in there heads. Why did I kiss there brother. I smiled at them.

"Don't you all speak at once. What you wanna know?"

"You sleeping with Eddy?" Racheal asked. She was the bold one out of them.

"Why would you ask me that?"

"We all seen you kiss him." Nancy said.

"Yup...we did." Brandy butted in. "So spill the tea. What's going on?" I sighed. Why was she dragging it. She already knew the tea.

"Did yall talk to Eddy about this?" I asked.

"We're talking to you about it." Recheal said.

"It's not my place to speak on."

"Why isn't it?"

"I've made promises that I'm keeping that's why. I'm taking my coffee and disappearing. I don't like yall staring at me like that." With that I left the kitchen making my way to the livingroom. I needed my alone time.

Just as I finished my coffee and brung it to the kitchen in walked Eddy. I thought he went home. Immediately the tension built back up. He was shirtless and whipping his face with his shirt. He went for a run.