Chapter 5

Eddy

"Hey bro where have you been?" Allic asked me as soon as I entered the house.

"Just out."

"With a lady friend?"

"Something like that." I said unable to keep from smiling.

"Glad someone's been having fun." He said sounding defeated.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got off the phone with Bonnie." My ears perked at the mention of her name.

"Yeah? What she say?"

"We couldn't go out on a date."

"Why not?"

"Because my brother had got to her first." I froze. She told him we had sex.

"Oh. My bad bro."

"It's no hard feelings. She was right anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"Bonnie is a beautiful woman. Any man that could see would agree with me but my attraction to her sexually just wasn't there. I was going to go on a date with her to pass time and she knew that. We all good bro do ya thang." I gave a nod. I knew something was bothering my brother but he refused to talk about it. I knew that in due time it would come out though. On his own time. Once I laid down I texted Bonnie.

"You told Allic about us?"

"It was either that or go on a date with him. Witch one did you prefer?" She was right about that.

"Thanks for telling him."

"No problem."

"So this wasn't a one time thing?"

"That's up to you. I'm down with it. You know that or else you wouldn't have gotten this good good in the first place." I smiled. The woman said what she wanted.

"I don't want it to be a one time thing either."

"That's a good thing. You got my number."

"So I'm going to have to be the one that always initiate things?" I asked.

"You're the one that had cold feet. You basically put me in that position. Stop being a frady cat and I'll be glad to initiate things or pursue you. Whatever you wanna call it." I smiled.

"Okay then. No more cold feet."

"I hope not."

"Hey. This is staying between us right?" I texted.

"Well im not going to go out and sing that we've slept together but I can't stop no one if they figured it out."

"And that wouldn't bother you?"

"No. I'm a grown woman. If anyone think something let em think it I always say. It's the verbal disrespect that'll make me go crazy. As long as tongues are calm then I'm calm."