Chapter 8

"I will stop if you'd like me to. You just have to say the words, shortcake" Loki whispers, only a few inches away from Elsa's lips.

She couldn't resist him and the things he made her feel. She sighs and closes the distance between them. They both smile against each other lips.

Loki puts his hands on Elsa's cheeks and she places her hands on his chest. He kisses her softly, so he wouldn't seem rushed. He wants to give her time, even though he wants to fuck her right then and there.

He licks her lower lip gently, which made her want more. She moves her hands from his chest to the back of his neck, under his hair, and pulls him even closer.

He opens his mouth and she follows his lead, allowing his tongue to enter. He caresses her tongue and, slowly, she picks up his movements.

He is patient with her, knowing that this is her first time. However, that doesn't mean that he isn't enjoying the hell out of it. He is already getting hard inside of his pants and he wants her so bad.

He moves his hands downwards, over her shoulders and her sides. He rests them on her hips for a bit and then moves them to the back. He gives her butt cheeks a big squeeze and brings her body closer up against his.

Elsa felt his hardness against her lower stomach and it made her anxious. However, it also caused wetness between her legs and a moan to escape her lips.

Loki smiles against her lips and pulls away. He lets her take a few breaths and moves his lips to her neck. He starts with small kisses, until he finds her weak spot and then proceeds to suck on it.

Another moan from Elsa caused him to smile against her skin. Unconsciously, she rubs her body against his and he groans next to her ear. It might be the hottest thing she ever heard.

His lips return to hers. He kisses her passionately and hungry this time. He reaches down and picks her up. He lays her on the bed and gets on top of her. His hands travel up her body and on her covered breasts. His fingers find the zipper of her dress and he play with it for a few seconds, so she'd have time to stop him if she'd want to.

But she doesn't, so he undoes the zipper and she helps him takes it off of her. He pulls away just to take a good look at her in her underwear.

"You are gorgeous" he says and buries his face in her neck. His hands trace her nipples over her underwear, causing her to moan.

He takes the layers of top off until he is just in his pants. Elsa puts her hands on his softly toned chest in order to feel him. He isn't as toned as Thor but he is so much hotter.

As soon as she remembered Thor, she knew she had to stop.

"Loki..." she says but it comes out as a moan

"Mhm..." he groans against her skin

"Loki, stop..." she says.

Immediately, he stops and looks at her
"What is it?" he asks, rubbing her cheek

"I can't have..." she tries to say

"Darling, there are ways to have a good time that do not have to include penetration" he explains
"Unless you would like me to stop" he says.

She should say 'Yes' but she doesn't really want to. Instead, she grabs his face and kisses him again. His fingers start playing with the rim of her panties and his lips plant small kisses all over her collar bone and the top of her breasts.

He moves lower, creating a path of kisses from her chest to her lower stomach. He sits on his knees on the floor and pulls her to him. He grabs her thighs and starts kissing and sucking on them.