Chapter 20

"I think that this suit is doing something to me" Elsa admits as she runs her hands up and down Loki's chest

"Too bad I'll be out of it within the next minutes" he replies and kisses her.

She lets her coat fall on the floor and wraps her arms around the back of his neck, bringing him closer. Loki deepens the kiss and reaches down to pick her up. She jumps on him and wraps her legs around his waist.

Without breaking the kiss, Loki easily carries Elsa upstairs and in his bedroom. Gently, he lets her on his large bed and takes off his blazer. She helps him take his tie off and unbutton his shirt.

Loki pulls away from the kiss for a moment
"Hm... Someone's is impatient" he chuckles

"Aren't you?" Elsa asks and takes her tshirt off.

Loki's eyes fall on her exposed cleavage and he bites his lip. Her black underwear is giving him all kinds of dirty ideas.

Elsa lets him watch as she takes her jeans off and sits down again, in just her black lace undergarments.
"What is it, your highness?" she asks

"I don't believe I made you a new set of lingerie" he answers

"You didn't. I just felt a little extra confident this morning" she says

"I didn't think you as a girl that would wear these" he confesses

"Things change" she says.

"I love the new you" he admits, while taking his shirt off quickly, and crashes his lips on her lips again.

Elsa lays back and Loki follows, getting on top of her. He places his left knee between her legs and presses his thigh softly against her panties. He wanted nothing more than to take her but today is all about her so he'll take it slowly.

Elsa feels the wetness between her legs increase and grinds against Loki's thigh. A small moan escapes her lips causing him to smile.

Loki's lips leave hers and move down to her neck. He remembers exactly where her weak spot is and so he starts sucking on it. His hands go up her sides and start playing with the rim of her bra.

Elsa doesn't stop him, so he slides his hand under her and unclips it. He takes it off of her and throws it on the floor. He pulls away and takes a look.

She suddenly felt intimidated and insecure. She moves her hands towards her body but Loki immediately stops her
"Don't ever hide from me, darling. You're beautiful" he says.

He dives in again and continues to suck on her neck. His hands cup her breasts and his fingers trace her nipples. She is so touch starved that the slightest contact makes her moan and he is enjoying every bit of it. Her voice and noises are like music to his ears.

He creates a trail of kisses from her neck, to her breasts. As his fingers play with her nipples, he sucks on her skin, marking her as his.

Elsa grinds her hips against him again. Loki kisses his way down her body, avoiding her panties just to tease her. He spreads her legs open and starts kissing her inner thighs, leaving his marks on them.

"Loki..." she whispers.

Loki immediately stops and crawls back to her.
"What is it? Are you alright?" he asks worried, taking her by surprise

"I'm ok. I just wanted you" she answers and pecks his lips

"Oh..." he sighs relieved
"If you feel uncomfortable at any point, you can stop me" he says

"I know" she replies and smiles softly. She knows that she is safe with him and that he'll always make sure she's alright.

"However we should establish a safe work" he says

"Freeze?" she suggests

"Sure" he agrees.

She grabs his face and kisses him. She slides her tongue in his mouth and runs her hands up and down his toned body.

Loki brings his one hand down and rubs Elsa over her panties. She breaks the kiss due to a moan and he smiles. He slides two fingers inside her panties and rubs the sides of her folds.

Elsa grabs him by his belt and starts undoing his pants.
"Already so needy..." Loki chuckles
"But I don't think I'm going to delay this any longer because we both waited too long for this" he says as he takes his pants off completely. He also takes her panties off and crawls on top of her again.

Elsa looks down at Loki's hard and large erection. She bites her lip nervously.
"My eyes are up here, shortcake" Loki speaks taking her attention again

"Are you sure that I can..." she asks

"We'll make it" he says confidently as he rubs her cheek. He lines himself between her legs and rubs his dick against her wet folds.

Both moan at the contact. Loki looks at Elsa one more time and she nods. He finally pushes his cock inside her tight pussy, stretching it completely.

Loki moans in pleasure but Elsa groans in pain. He doesn't move, giving her a moment to take some breaths. It felt so good being finally inside of her.

"Sh sh... It's alright. The first was the hard part" he whispers. He kisses her neck and plays with her nipples for a bit

"I'm good" she says a moment later. Loki pinches her nipples causing her to moan a little louder this time. He laughs satisfied and kisses her lips.

He starts pulling out slowly as he kisses her. He thrusts in a slow pace at first. Elsa turns her face away from his and breathes heavily.

"Are you ok?" Loki whispers against her skin

"Yeah..." she moans.

He increases the frequency of his thrusts and as he does, Elsa's moans grow louder. The pain turns into pleasure. She wraps her arms around Loki, and almost dugs her nails in his back.

"Fuck..." Loki moans. He grabs her hands and pins them on the bed. He starts moving even faster and more aggressively.

Elsa feels heat between her legs building and Loki felt it as well. He holds both her hands over her head with one hand and with the other he starts rubbing her clit.

Almost immediately, she arches her hips towards him and fights to free her hands but he holds them down. His breath was getting heavier as he was getting close.

"Loki!" Elsa moans louder than ever. Loki kisses her lips, absorbing her moans.

The pressure between her legs was becoming unbearable and her walls were getting tighter around Loki's dick.

"Loki..." she moans again between the kisses

"Fuck... Cum, my love. Cum around my cock" he groans as his thrusts start getting sloppy.

Elsa reaches her climax and her walls start throbbing around him. In the next couple of thrusts, Loki's hot cum starts shooting inside her. He pulls out and finishes the rest on her stomach.

He lets go of her hands and buries his head in her neck. He plants small kisses all over her neck, chest and face while they both breathe heavily.

"I love you... I love you" Loki whispers as he kisses her body

"I love you" Elsa says and kisses his lips.