❝ 𝟶𝟷 ❞

╔════════════╗ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1╚════════════╝·ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ·

╔════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1
╚════════════╝
·ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ·

"A-appa please stop, I-it hurts!" 9-year-old Ara cried while her father mercilessly swung his leather belt at her. "Shut up if you don't want me to burn you alive" He said coldly and kept on going.

Ara sobbed as she scooted into a corner and hugged herself tightly. Her dad scoffed "Pathetic" He gave her one last swing before leaving her in the dirty attic, all alone.

She sobbed helplessly, but tried to remain as quiet as possible just in case they'd hear and give her a second session. Wiping her tears, she weakly stood up and dusted the dirt off her torn shirt.

She looked down at her wobbly legs that were bleeding quite a lot. She looked around the room with her dull eyes, trying to find a first aids kit, even though she knew that it was never given to her.

She tore a small piece of her thin shirt off and wrapped it around her bleeding shin and blew on it to smooth the pain. She limped towards her stinky, stained mattress and laid on it, taking a deep breath while staring at the ceiling.

"I'm going to die here" She mumbled to herself. Suddenly, the door slammed open making her flinch violently. In came her step-brother, smirking like a devil.

She looked down and took a few steps back. "Hey little sis...." He said in a mocking tone, moving closer to her tiny body. He grabbed a fistful of her brown, silky hair and pulled it harshly "I have a little something to give you..." The sadism in his tone already gave Ara a bad feeling.

"Today... you're going to experience real pain. After all, it is your mom's birthday isn't it?" He asked with a smug, sinister smile. Her head snapped upwards to face him "H-how do you know?"

"Of course I'd know, little baby" He said in a fake sweet tone "Since I can't gift her anything, why not give it to you on her behalf?"

"N-no, that's not needed" She tried refusing, knowing very well that she won't be coming back into the attic without a scar or two. "Oh no, little baby, I insist" He said in a firmer tone and held her wrist tightly, dragging her downstairs.

There, Mr.Hwang and Mrs.Hwang we're sitting on the couch with an excited smirk on their faces. "Are you ready to hear some screams, Dear Eomma and appa?" He asked.

"Of course, son!" Mr.Hwang exclaimed and relaxed his back on the couch. Hwang Jungwon, her step-brother, went to the kitchen and came back with an iron spatula. "W-what are you going t-to do?" Ara asked in fear, taking several steps back.