❝ 𝟶𝟾 ❞

╔════════════╗ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8╚════════════╝·ᴊᴏ ʏᴜʀɪ·

╔════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8
╚════════════╝
·ᴊᴏ ʏᴜʀɪ·

Hyunbin stormed in his work area furiously. He plopped himself down on his chair and rummaged through his drawers. "Hwang Ara.... Hwang.... Hwang Soojin? No not her.... Aha! Hwang Ara" He mumbles, searching through the files of all the Hwangs in the city.

He flipped through her records and found nothing suspicious, but he refused to believe it. He believed that the Hwangs have probably tampered with her record to make her seem as innocent as possible.

He searched through many more files and websites, trying to gather as much information on the little girl as he can. He groaned and leaned back on his chair "Why the hell does the Hwangs have so much fvcking security on the dark web?"

____________

"Ara-ssi, get ready, we're going to the company" Taehyung yells from outside the room. "I'm coming!" She yells back, quickly slipping a new pair of her leggings on.

She wore a simple oversized cream hoodie and black leggings and came out. She saw Taehyung waiting for her outside, leaning on the door frame while scrolling through his phone.

"Are you ready?" He asks, shoving his phone back inside his pocket. She nods, tightening her high-pony. He chuckles before crouching down to her height. He gently brushed the stray hair off her face and pecked her forehead tenderly.

She giggles softly "Are the others coming too, sir?"

He nods before standing up. "Let's go?" He says, offering her his hand. She nods before holding his large hand with her small one. They went downstairs where the other two were waiting for them.

They all got inside the car with Jimin sitting in the front seat, Taehyung and Jungkook at the windows, and Ara in the middle. "Are you feeling cold? Should I turn off the AC, hmm?" Taehyung asks, noticing how she kept rubbing her thighs with her hands to provide some heat to her legs which were only covered by some thin leggings.

She nods, making him lean forward and turn the AC off. "Is it okay now?" He asks, glancing at Ara. She smiles cutely and nods "Thank you, sir"

"We've reached" Jimin announces, getting out of the car with the rest of the members and Ara. "Hold tight, okay?" Taehyung asks, glancing down at Ara. She nods obediently and tightened her small grip on his hand.

As soon as the four entered, they were welcomed with some gasps. Everyone was shocked to their three strict CEOs, holding a little girl's hand.