❝ 𝟷𝟹 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 13╚════════════╝·ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀ·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 13
╚════════════╝
·ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀ·

Taehyung gently hands the sleeping girl over to Jimin. Then, he turns around and goes to the bookshelf. He pulls out a deep-purple book out of the shelf, making it shift aside, revealing a tiny wooden room.

Jimin bends down a bit and goes inside it while carrying Ara in his arms. He shifts into a corner and places Ara on his lap, letting her head rest on his muscular chest. "Keep her safe, I'll give you a call when it's okay to come out" Taehyung instructs before putting the book back in the shelf in order for it to close.

Jimin hides her face in his chest, softly humming a tune and rests his head on the wall.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung goes down the stairs and sees his father waiting for him by the couch. "What appa?" Taehyung asked in a completely uninterested tone.

"Is that how you talk to your father?" He asks with an amused chuckle. Taehyung rolls his eyes "That's how I talk with a man who is unfortunately my father"

Hyunbin looked at him in disbelief "You are never grateful for what I do for you"

"What you did is raise me with love at first, and then you train me and force me into the fvcking mafia which I can't get out of. And then you go around bitching the people you claim to love the most behind their backs, you still expect me to act all grateful?" Taehyung scoffs.

Hyunbin's eyes widen at his last sentence. Taehyung definitely knows what Hyunbin does behind his back, but he's keeping it away for a certain someone's happiness.

Hyunbin clears his throat, trying to dismiss the topic "Anyway, that is not the reason why I'm here. I'm am going to conduct a complete house search, and if I even smell the scent of a little girl, I will burn her alive" He said in the most gruesome tone ever.

Taehyung looks at his father in disbelief "You are a monster, truly a monster, I am ashamed to be your son"

"I don't care son, I just want to get that girl out of our properties" He said darkly. Then, he turns to his men and nods, signalling them to search every corner of his house.

Taehyung confidently watches as the men struggle to find any hints of a little homeless girl. Hyunbin was getting frustrated, he knew that she was there, he knew his son wouldn't just get rid of a child.

Hyunbin marches up to Taehyung and grabs his collar "Where is she?" He asks with grit teeth. Taehyung smirks confidently and watches as his dad tries to control his anger.