❝ 𝟶𝟻 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 5╚════════════╝·ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 5
╚════════════╝
·ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏs·

Ara and Taehyung headed downstairs where Jimin and Jungkook were patiently waiting for them. "Ara... sweetheart... I don't know if Taehyung already told you, but I just want to let you know, I don't support Mr.Kim at all" Jungkook said, cupping her face.

"I know. Thank you" She smiled softly. He ruffled her hair and placed a gentle kiss on her crown. "Do you wanna go out with us? Y'know, maybe to get your mind off of what happened?" Jimin invited.

She looked hesitant, it didn't feel right for her to be hanging out with them, isn't she working for them? It felt strange to hang out with someone who is basically your boss.

"Uhh a-are you sure?"

"Yeah, why not?" Jungkook asks.

"I-I mean... I'm not really as high as you when it comes to status... and you're technically my boss so..." her voice trailed off. Jungkook rolled his eyes "Stop it with this boss thing, yeah I know you're working here but you're way too adorable to be like this. You know what? If that's how you see us, then that's fine. And as your Boss's best friend, I order you to come hang out with us" He said with a smirk, holding her shoulders.

Jimin chuckled and pat his shoulder "Loophole"

She giggled softly, well she can't disobey them, can she? Besides, she secretly wanted to go with them anyway. "Okay, I'll come"

Taehyung jumped in excitement as he scooped her tiny body up in his arms. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck to stay balanced and looked at him with her wide Bambi eyes "Are you gonna drop me?"

"Of course not, we're going to the park" He smiled angelically before running to the basement with her in his arms. Jimin and Jungkook chuckled, shaking their head as they followed them.

Jungkook sat in the passenger seat, behind him sat Jimin, then Ara and then Taehyung. Their driver was taking them to the local park so they can have a little walk and maybe even get to know each other a bit.

Taehyung's eyes fell on her soft little hands than were resting on her lap. Smiling, he took her hands in his and compared the sized. "Awe, you have Jiminie hands" He cooed.

"What are Jiminie hands?" She asks. Taehyung chuckles before grabbing Jimin's hand and putting it against hers. He squealed "They're the same size"

Jimin giggled "But I guess mine are chubbier"

"Still Doesn't change the fact that her hands are cuter than anything" He kissed her palm. She giggled as she rested her head on his shoulder. Taehyung lowered his head and looked at her little face.