❝ 𝟷𝟾 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 18╚════════════╝·ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 18
╚════════════╝
·ғɪʀs ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ·

"Ara-ssi! Your Dimple Oppa is here!" Jimin screams out loud, catching the girl's attention. Ara squeals in excitement as she rushes downstairs to see her beloved tutor.

"JOONIE!" She squeaks, jumping on him. Namjoon laughs, over the two weeks of bonding they've had while learning, they've gotten pretty close.

Namjoon puts down his little laptop bag and hugs her back tightly "Missed me?"

She nods, face buried in his shoulder "I've only been gone for 2 days though..." He says with a small giggle. "I still missed you" She pouts, kissing his adorable dimples.

"I don't see you kissing me like that" Jungkook says, walking out of his gaming room with a pout. "You don't have dimples like Joonie... all you have is a quadruple chin" She says, teasing him with her tongue sticking out.

Jungkook gasps dramatically "How dare you insult my jawline? Do you have any idea how many girls it has killed?"

"I don't careeee, I have Joonie, Jiminie and dada, I will always win against you" She says stubbornly. Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief "Bitch" He mumbled under his breath, cutely glaring at Ara.

"Joonie, let's go study so I'll be smarter than him" She says, pulling Namjoon to the room. Jungkook scoffs "The audacity"

"Kids are cold-blooded, how do you think I and Tae handled you?" Jimin chuckles, ruffling the maknae's hair. "Yah! I wasn't this messed up as a child. I swear her mother drank some intense vodka during her pregnancy because there's no way a normal child would be like this" He huffs.

Jimin burst out laughing "If that's what a vodka-drinking mother's child is like... then your mom must've smoked something radioactive because I'd never seen such a fvcked up toddler before I met you"

Jungkook whines "What did I do? I was the most angelic child on earth!"

"Angelic children don't sniff their father's hand after they come from work just to figure out if they ate some delicious food or not" Jimin snickers. "I never did that!" Jungkook denies.

"Pfft that wasn't even the most bizarre one. When you were 4, you'd cut your nails and store them in the tiniest pink sock in your closet and hide it from us" Jimin laughs.

Jungkook turns red from embarrassment.

"And don't even get me started on the day you had explosive diarrhoea. Oh goodness, to this day, I am still surprised we survived that. You'd be shitting every nook and corner, we literally had to move houses!" Jimin adds on, vividly remembering how 3-year-old Jungkook used to release his inedible chocolate all over the house, every chance he got.