❝ 𝟸𝟻 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 25╚════════════╝·ʀᴇᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 25
╚════════════╝
·ʀᴇᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ·

It's been a few days since two of the Hwangs were captured. They are constantly tortured to spill information about the third party they're working with, but they never revealed it.

Taehyung was getting a bit frustrated at them but he knows killing them will push him further away from his target. Ara has been taking a huge advantage of this.

Taehyung focuses a bit less on her and more on her safety. Which means, he spends more time scaring the Hwangs than he does with Ara. She Doesn't have a problem with it because he stops whatever he is doing when she needs him.

But Ara has been very mischievous lately. Because of the lack of attention from Taehyung, she thinks she can do whatever she wants as there's no one watching her.

She's been lying a lot more compared to how much she used to do before. She cheats in the small tests that Namjoon arranges for her. If there's food she Doesn't like, she'd wait for everyone to leave the dining table so she could scrape the untouched food back to where it came from.

But the boys trust her so much, they don't ever notice how twisted her little mind has gotten.

She also tries not to act suspicious by bringing up a different topic every time they talk about her. One thing she's been nagging Taehyung for is the singing contest she has in about 5 days.

She's one of the 7 students selected from the 4th grade, which consists a total of 400 students. She was very excited and kept on talking about it non-stop. And in 5 days, she's going to be competing against the 6 other students for the trophy.

Taehyung is always happy to listen to her stories from school, and felt a tsunami of pride rush over him when he heard she got selected. He promised to come to her recital and cheer her on.

Ara was in Taehyung's office, swinging her feet while resting on Taehyung's chair. Taehyung had gone out to get some water from the kitchen downstairs, leaving her alone in the office.

While she was swinging her legs up and down, her foot crashes with the bottom of the desk, resulting everything on top to shake. Unfortunately for her, there was a cup that was filled to the brim with grape juice, resting right next to a bunch of important papers.

The moment the juice spilled all over the papers, Jungkook came in. His happy smile faded when he saw the mess in front of him "Ara?! What happened? What did you do?" He asks, rushing towards her.