❝ 𝟷𝟿 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 19╚════════════╝·ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 19
╚════════════╝
·ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ·

Taehyung watches Ara as her eyes slowly flutter open. "How're you feeling now, sweetheart?" He asks softly. "Much better..." She mumbles, snuggling into the pillow she was hugging.

"Do you feel like getting up?" He asks. She stares into the void for a second before nodding "I wanna walk..."

Taehyung offers his hand for her to get up. She stretches her legs while groaning, letting the sleepiness in her body go away. She smiles softly and glances at Taehyung who was already looking at her in concern.

"Let's go?" She asks cutely. Taehyung finally smiled and nods "I'm glad you're okay now..." He says under his breath, looking down at her who was skipping downstairs.

Her mood had completely changed. She wasn't sad or in pain, she was cheerful and energetic. But that changed when she saw Jungkook on the couch, casually licking the chocolate bar that was meant for her.

"JEON JUNGKOOKKKKK" She roars in fury, charging towards him. Jungkook flinched and looked behind him and saw the little tigress running towards him at full speed.

He gulps and looks at her in fear as he watches her jump over the couch and land right next to him. She growls in anger and pulls his hair "HOW DARE YOU! THAT WAS MINE!" She yells.

"Ack- Bitch let go!" He groans, pulling his head back, but she showed no mercy, she made sure she pulled his hair until his follicles were bidding it's goodbyes to his scalp.

She snatched the half-eaten ice cream bar from his hand and sat on his back, pinning his down on his stomach. "That's what you get, JungJerk" She scoffs, licking her ice cream.

"You little rascal" Jungkook mumbles before flipping himself over, making him hover above Ara. "You thought you had won over me?" He smirks, shadowing her little figure.

"Dada! Jungkookie is scaring me" She shouts, pouting angrily at Jungkook. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head. He smacks the back of Jungkook's head, making him groan and sit up.

"Why is everyone against me lately?" He mumbles to himself. "Don't be upset Kookie... I'm just 10 times better than you" She says, smiling angelically.

"She's not wrong" Jimin says, drinking a can of non-alcoholic beer. Jungkook huffs and tackles her down, snatching away the ice cream from her hands.

"You see this baby?" He asks. He pins her hands above her head with one hand and lick the ice cream aggressively right in front of her face. She whines, wiggling under him "Dada!"