❝ 𝟹𝟶 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 30╚════════════╝·ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅs·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 30
╚════════════╝
·ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

"I don't want it!" Ara whines, kicking her feet aggressively while trying to escape Taehyung's arms. He was holding her body horizontally by her waist while she kicked her arms and legs.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and ignored her complains, walking back to the dinner table. "Aww is someone angry?" Jungkook teases with a fake pout. "Tell your boss to let me go!" She grunts angrily.

"Yeah, tell your dada to let us have a break first" Jimin says, sipping his orange juice. "Save me! Jiminie, you like me don't you? Take me away from this dinosaur" She says with hope in her eyes, looking at Jimin with the cutest expression she could create.

"Aw I do like you" Jimin boops her nose "But My kindness meter is kinda low lately, so I'm sorry Babygirl, but you have to deal with this one yourself" Jimin adds on, smirking.

Taehyung sits on the chair and settles her on his lap, facing the table. "Dada please, I'm not hungry" She whines. "Sheesh, why're you so cranky today Hmm? You love this stuff" Taehyung says, referring to the veggies he had on the plate.

Jimin clears his throat in a very obnoxiously loud way "Did you perhaps forget how she used to SCRAPE the food back into the bowl instead of eating it?"

Taehyung's eyes widen, remembering what happened a few weeks ago. He looks down at her sternly making her laugh in a nervous manner and stare at her lap.

"Just this one time?" She asks, flashing her irresistible puppy eyes. "No" He says coldly and brings the spoon near her mouth. She wails and turns her head to the side, refusing to even look at it.

"Ara... come on now, don't make dada lose his patience" Taehyung warns. But obviously, she was stubborn so she didn't bother turning her head.

Taehyung was starting to lose his patience because she's been having a fit over these vegetables for the past 20 minutes. "Ara..." He says in a cold, deep tone near her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"Don't be disobedient, love, I know how to control your bratty side"

She whimpered and looks down, feeling small and inferior. "Now eat" He says sternly, bringing the spoon near her lips once again, and this time, she opens her mouth.

Taehyung smiles, satisfied while she slowly chewed the food. He kissed her cheeks softly from behind and caressed her hand, calming her down a bit.