❝ 𝟸𝟸 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 22╚════════════╝·sǫᴜᴀᴛs·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 22
╚════════════╝
·sǫᴜᴀᴛ

Taehyung looked down at Ara who was sleeping soundly in his arms, looking extremely worn out. The night was hard for her. The encounter of that madman really shook her, and then he scared her even more with his scoldings and anger.

She still hasn't faced Jungkook and Jimin yet but she was sure they'd be angry too. As playful as they are, she knows they are very protective of her, Another reason why she didn't tell them about the two boys at school.

She didn't want to wake up, she wanted everyone, including herself, to forget everything that happened a few hours ago. She was too scared to face anyone.

In fact, she wasn't even sleeping. For about an hour after that happened, she was just thinking about the incident, fooling Taehyung to think she's asleep.

She is awake right now, but pretended to sleep, stalling the confrontation. But Taehyung could see right through her "Open your eyes, love" He whispers in her ear, causing her to flinch.

She knew her act wouldn't last long, but she didn't expect it to be this short either. She pouted and opened her eyes, looking up at Taehyung.

"Dada... I don't wanna get up" She whines, hugging his waist.

"Well you have to, you owe an explanation to Jimin and Jungkook too, remember?" He asks, making her sit up. "That's why I don't wanna wake up..." She mumbled quietly, looking down.

"Come on darling, they won't kill you. Let's just get this incident cleared" He says as he stands up and carries her in his arms to the bathroom. "I don't want to!" She whines, hugging his neck as she buries her face in it.

"If you don't do it, then I'll call them right here, right now. Better get brushed and showered so you can get this over with fast" He threatens. She whines and pushes his chest right after he places her on the bathroom counter.

"You're mean!" She scowls. "Hey hey hey, remember, you still have a punishment waiting for you, don't make me increase it into something worse" He says, glaring at her slightly.

She pouted as she looked down, feeling small under his gaze "Please dada... I'm sorry, please, no punishment..."

He lift her chin up "What do you think I'm going to do to you?" He asks, caressing her hair for her to at least feel some sort of comfort. "B-beat me?" She guesses, making Taehyung's heart ache.

"Never, I would never" He says firmly. "T-then what're you going to do?" She asked with a nervous gulp. "That's up to the boys to decide, I think I gave enough last night" He smirks and leaves.