❝ 𝟶𝟽 ❞

╔════════════╗ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7╚════════════╝·ᴛɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ·

╔════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7
╚════════════╝
·ᴛɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ·

Please comment, I'll get demotivated to continue this book otherwise

It was around 8:42 PM, and it's usually when the boys return from work. Ara was a bit anxious because she isn't exactly sure if Jungkook was playing with her or not.

She was sitting on the couch, wearing a warm, cream-coloured hoodie and a pair of black leggings. She had her knees up on the couch comfortably, and she was waiting for Taehyung to return with her food.

The front door burst open and in came Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin looked pretty worn out because he crashed on the couch immediately, but Jungkook however, he looked like he was in a goofy mood.

Jungkook put down his black briefcase and smirks as he walks over to Ara. She gulps and looks up at him. "Remember what I told you this morning?" He asks, towering over her.

She gulped and nodded, afraid to look in his eyes. He bent down a bit before gently lifting her up in his arms, letting his non-tattooed on support her bottom while the other rested on her back. "What do you think I'm gonna do?" He asks, staring straight into her eyes.

"I-I don't know" She mumbles softly, the nervousness was clear in her voice. He giggles seeing her nervous state. He pecks her forehead softly, making her shrink and close her eyes.

And the next thing she knew, she was tackled onto the couch. He tickled her sides, hovering above her, but he was careful, he made sure he didn't touch any bruises through the cloth.

At first, she giggled and very soon, she was breaking into fits of laughter. She was constantly trying to kick him off her so that he stops. She tried to yank his hands away, but he was too strong "Suffer" He laughs evilly, tickling her neck.

Jimin smiled while laying on the couch, a bit further from them. Taehyung also came from the kitchen, hearing all the adorable laughs and evil chuckles.

"Will you ignore me again?" He asks, tickling her harder. "N...no, I....I promise" She managed to say while laughing. "Good" He smirked in satisfaction and let her go.

She panted, laying on the couch, trying to catch her breath again. Taehyung giggled, seeing her state before leaning down to peck her crown "Are you okay? Should I scold this bunny?" He asks playfully.

She nods, cutely glaring at Jungkook.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry Ara-ssi" Jungkook cooed, pressing his lips on her soft chubby cheeks. Her pout slowly faded into a toothy smile, feeling a lot more comfortable with them.