❝ 𝟸𝟼 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 26╚════════════╝·ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛs·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 26
╚════════════╝
·ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ

"Dada... please stop ignoring me" She says, hugging his arm. Taehyung ignores her and continues typing away on his laptop. She pouts and hugs his arm tighter, curling up into a ball.

"Please dada?"

"Ara stop it, just leave. You take advantage of my forgiveness and expect me to let you go easily every single time" Taehyung groans.

"B-but dada... I said I'm sorry" She says softly, looking down. "Look, I would've forgiven you if it was just one time, but I checked the cameras last night, you've been doing this for over a week! And I know you would've kept going until you were caught" He says, turning to her.

"Now go to your room and study, Namjoon Hyung will be here shortly" He says, dismissing her harshly. She bites her lips roughly to control her tears from flowing and leaves.

Soon after, Namjoon comes in. He didn't have his usual smile on his face as he was still a bit mad about finding out the truth the previous day. "Sit down, we'll do a full test on science today" He says, closing the door behind him.

Her jaw drops "A-a full test? But I haven't prepared yet!"

"You would've been prepared if you did those revisions genuinely instead of tricking me. Now I have to know how much you've truly understood in each subject, and this time, I'll be staying here with you" Namjoon says, glaring at her.

She shrunk in her spot, feeling small and vulnerable. "Now write" He commands, setting down the 4-page-double-sided question paper on her desk.

She gulped as she held the pencil with her shaky hands and looked at the questions in panic. Namjoon dragged a chair and sat next to her and watched her as she played with her fingers.

"Write" He commands. She looked at him with her doe eyes "J-Joonie... can you give me one last chance to revise?" She asks, praying he'd say yes. But to her dismay, he just glared at her and said "WRITE, NOW!"

She flinched and grabs her pencil as she scribbles the chunks of information that were left in her brain, which wasn't much. "Ten minutes left" Namjoon says, looking at his wrist watch.

Her eyes widen in panic, she still had 7 long answer questions left and she couldn't remember a single thing that was taught to her. She ended up skipping 6 questions from the 12 question test, and she knew that whatever she wrote would also be wrong.

She nervously handed the paper over to him. She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged it while he checked her paper with a stern, dissatisfied look on his face.