❝ 𝟸𝟺 ❞

╔════════════╗ CHAPTER 24╚════════════╝·ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪɴɢs·

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 24
╚════════════╝
·ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪɴɢ

Ara couldn't believe her ears, did he just let her horrible father kill her? Just like that? She felt her eyes tearing up even more as she sobbed in agony.

"D-dada...p-please" She pleads, her voice coming out like a mere whisper. Taehyung ignores it and maintains eye contact with Sungmin. Just then, Sungmin feels a gun being placed on his forehead.

But Taehyung was right in front of him and he hasn't signalled anyone to move. He slowly turned his head to see a pair of emotionless, cold eyes, glaring at him.

It was a woman. She was covered in black from head to toe, only letting the public see her eyes. But Ara immediately recognised those eyes. "Haewon unnie!" She cries as she courageously pushes Sungmin and hugs The lady.

She wraps an arm around Ara and continues to threaten Sungmin with the gun. "Try firing a shot, Hwang, let's see how fast it kills" Taehyung chuckles. Sungmin looked at the gun in confusion and that's when he realised, it was empty.

He threw the gun down in rage and glared angrily at haewon "Who the fvck are you?"

"Someone you don't wanna mess with" She says in a venomous tone as she takes a small pocket knife and skilfully throws it at his shoulder. The knife pierced through his shoulder, making him scream.

A lot of blood was oozing out of his shoulder making Ara whimper and hide her face in haewon's stomach. "Take him away" Taehyung commands to his guards.

Taehyung goes to Ara and peels her away from haewon. "Look at me, my love, you're safe now" He whispers softly. Ara sobs as she hugs his neck tightly, crying on his shoulder.

"D-dada... t-that was scary" She sobs. Taehyung rubs her back in circles "Shh, it's okay bun, dada is here" He whispers soothingly in her ear. While he was crying, Taehyung bowed to Haewon as a thank you for saving Ara.

Haewon takes off her mask and bows back with a smile. Then, Ara turns to haewon and hugs her "T-thank you unnie... I love you"

"Anything for my little saviour" Haewon giggles, hugging her back. "Haewon-ah, go get some rest, alright? I'll explain everything to Ara" Taehyung says, smiling.

Haewon nods and gives a small forehead peck to Ara "Stay strong" She says and leaves.

In the car...