❝ 𝟶𝟸 ❞

╔════════════╗ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2╚════════════╝·sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ·

╔════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2
╚════════════╝
·sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ·

She entered the bathroom timidly, she's never showered in a fancy bathroom before. She might need help trying to figure out what each button does.

There was a shower and a bathtub, surrounded by bottles of lotions and skin care products. She poked her head out the door and saw Taehyung casually sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"U-uh sir?" She called out in a soft, shy tone. Taehyung looked up and saw her nervous little self, looking down, waiting for him to come to her. He got up and crouched to her height "Hmm?"

"H-how do I turn the shower on?"

He chuckled and took her hand, leading her back inside. "See this one?" He asked, pointing at the round buttons on the shower wall. She nodded. "If you click that, cold water will come out. And if you click this one, hot water will come out" He explained, pointing at the two buttons.

"And you can click this to stop the water" He said, pointing at the last button that was underneath the other two. She nodded "T-thank you" He exited the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

She stripped out of her torn clothes and turned on the cold water. A small smile appeared on her face, finally feeling cold, clean water fall on her after months.

She scrubbed her body gently to avoid her bruises from hurting further. She applied the lavender shower gel on her body with the scrub and rinsed off.

She stepped out and took the long white towel that hung on the wall and wrapped it around her body. She slowly opened the door and poked her head out from the gap.

"S-sir?"

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed in response, lifting his head up from his phone. "I don't have clothes" She mumbled. He nodded and went to his closet and took out one of his old shirts that no longer fit him.

He gave her the light blue shirt and she took it inside and came out wearing it. Since it was his shirt at some point, it covered her whole body. The sleeves that were half-sleeves on him, acted like full-sleeves on her.

She went to him with her head down and waited for him to do something as she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. He lift her up by her armpits and placed her on the bed next to him.

"Ara..."

"Y-yes sir?"

"Look up"