❝ 𝟶𝟺 ❞

╔════════════╗ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4╚════════════╝·ʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs·

╔════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4
╚════════════╝
·ʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ

Taehyung took Ara's hand and took her downstairs to the dining hall. They all sat down and before anyone could touch their food, Taehyung asked something "Ara-ssi... do you have any allergies?"

She shook her head "Not that I know of"

"Alright, if anything's wrong, tell us, okay?" Jungkook asked. "Okay" She smiled subtly. Taehyung gave her a white plate and placed the food onto it, letting her eat up.

"Oh, and I forgot to mention, My parents are coming to stay for a few hours" Taehyung said after shoving a large piece of kimchi in his mouth. "Oh I miss them... when'll they reach here?" Jimin asked.

"In about.... 10 minutes?" Taehyung said, looking at the expensive Rolex on his wrist. Just then, the doorbell rang. "Oh shit, guess the traffic's on holiday today" Taehyung cursed as he stood up and immediately wiped his face with a napkin.

He rushed to the door and put on his good boy face, and opened the door. "Taehyung-ah!" His mom chirped as soon as she saw her son's face and dived in for a hug.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eommoni" He greeted back, hugging her tightly. "Forgot your father already?" Mr.Kim asked, playfully rolling his eyes at the mother-son duo.

"Ani..." Taehyung whined and hugged his father as well. By this time, Ara had already pushed the food down her throat and finished it, not wanting to be the only one eating. Jungkook and Jimin had also finished their food and was waiting respectfully for the couple at the couch.

Ara hurriedly wiped her mouth with the napkin and stood beside Jimin with her hands in front of her and her head hung down. Taehyung's parents came inside the house and looked around.

As usual, Jimin and Jungkook were standing there, greeting them with a warm smile... but this time, there was a timid little girl next to them. "Taehyung-ah, who's she?" His mom asked, bending down to her height while resting her hands on her thighs.

"Introduce yourself" Taehyung said to Ara, caressing the top of her head, while his mother curiously waited in front of her. "G-good evening ma'am, I'm Hwang Ara" She bowed.

"Aigoo, how well-mannered, but who is she?" Mrs.Kim asked, ruffling her hair softly. "My little assistant" Taehyung said with a little smirk, throwing his tattooed arm around her shoulder.

"Assistant? Why have you enslaved such a pretty little girl?" His mom asked in disbelief. She bent down a bit and cupped Ara's cheeks "Did he force you to work for him, sweetheart? Do you wanna go?" She asked worriedly.