❝ 𝟹𝟻 ❞

╔════════════╗CHAPTER 35╚════════════╝·ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ·Taehyung POV

╔════════════╗
CHAPTER 35
╚════════════╝
·ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ·
Taehyung POV

It's been two days since I reached Japan and I've gotten barely any information. The Hwangs had tight security and it was close to impossible to break in. I spent two days focusing on ways to trespass in a flawless way.

It's not easy as all three families have their own men guarding the place, over 300 men were outside, obeying their master's command. Everything was stressing me out, this whole mission, my child, my fvcked up father and my love life.

Haewon and I are in a relationship. It's been about a month since we started dating, and it was very sudden. I realised my feelings for her when I saw her cry that day in front of Ara and I in the office.

I felt bad for scolding her like an insensitive bitch without taking her situation into consideration. And Ara helped me open my eyes, and now we're dating.

I didn't want to tell Ara because I didn't know If she wanted it... wanted a mom. If Haewon and I got married, then it'll be the third mom she has. One biological, one step mom, and one adoptive.

She has faced the trauma of losing a mother, and getting an abusive one. I'm afraid she'd be unhappy about us dating. If she Doesn't accept us, I will break up with haewon.

As much as I love her, Ara will always be number one. She has a rough backstory, I don't want her to live with something traumatic.

Haewon came inside the office I had in Japan with a few paperworks in her hands. "So far, we've planted over 50 men as guards all around the vicinity, but I'm afraid it won't do much" Haewon sighs.

I stood up and hugged her "Go and rest babe, you've been doing a lot since we reached here" I said, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "I know, but I can't sleep while you're out here working your ass off for your loved ones" She says, her eyes flashing her empathy.

"I can manage, babe. Go to sleep, I'll be back in an hour, okay?"

She shook her head stubbornly "I wanna help you, I can stay awake for another hour, I'll be fine" I closed my eyes in frustration "Love, I can't focus if I know you're helping me. I want you to rest. I don't want to see you working, it's nearly midnight"

She sighed "Fine, goodnight" She walked out the room with her head down. I know she is upset she can't help me, but she needs to take care of her health. I can't have her doing the same things as me, she won't be able to handle it.

"Tae, I think we hit the jackpot" Jimin says in excitement as he enters my room. I tiredly look up at him, worn out. "What is it?" I asked, ignoring my weakness.

"One of the guards found a tunnel that leads right into the building, and he went in. He placed a camera and an audio recorder in it, and now we just have to link it to our computers" Jimin says, showing me a paper of the name of the camera, audio recorder, and the model name of both.