Too Friendly

Thank y'all kindly for the love I've received. Much obliged.

***More Smut******

The Next Morning...
As Shantelle opened her eyes, the morning sun's rays temporarily blinded her. As she tried to stretch her arms, she noticed a large tattooed muscular arm holding her in place. As she turned her head to the left, she stared upon the handsome face of her sleeping husband. It was at that moment, she began to reflect.....

Shantelle's POV
I must say, I am truly blessed. I live in this big, beautiful home, I'm well taken care financially in that I don't want for any material items and most importantly, I'm married to a drop dead gorgeous man whose madly in love with me. Not only that, I truly enjoy being a housewife. I make sure that my husband knows that he is the head of the house and that I submit to him completely. I do everything to keep him satisfied in every way. So that's why I was so shocked when he went off on Nic. But you know something? To see him so aggressive, jealous and angry kinda turned me on. I'm not sure what it is, but jealousy on Joe is incredibly sexy. The fact that he's possessive over me, strangely makes me feel loved, protected, and desired. As I watch him sleep, I take in how handsome he is. His long raven hair is fanned out on the pillow, those luscious lips surrounded by a full beard partly open with his light snoring. Overcome with emotion, I reach over and lightly stroke his face and begin to express my thoughts.

"I love you so much Joe. You are so many things to me.  You're not just my husband....you're my king, my man, my protector, my lover, my best friend, my tribal chief, the head of our home, and one day the father of my children. But more importantly baby, you are the only man in the world for me." I whispered. After I finish gazing upon this Samoan Adonis next to me, I turn over and go back to sleep.

Unbeknownst to Shantelle, Joe was already awake, but kept his eyes closed. He was silently enjoying his wife's adoration of him. Her attributes of him made his heart swell with love and pride. After she went back to sleep, he opened his eyes. Smiling down at his beautiful wife, he began to have a reflection of his own.....

Joe's POV
How did I get so lucky? What did I do to deserve this sweet and beautiful woman? This woman truly loves me and I love her just as much, if not more. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. Hell she's beautiful all the time. As I gaze upon her, my dick is getting hard again and I want to sink it deep in that sweet tight pussy of mine.

Yes, I said mine!! As I told her last night and as I've always told her, she belongs to me and me alone. She's my wife, my woman, my Queen, my reason for living and my property. That sweet tight pussy between her shapely legs has my name all over it.

As I'm watching her, I'm getting more and more horny. Her back is turned to me, so I press my erection against her ass and start grinding against her while I'm kissing her neck and rubbing MY pussy. I knew she had woken up because she started moaning, meeting my movements and then she reached back and started grabbing my hair while I kissed and sucked on her neck.

"Turn over baby girl." I growl in her ear.

She obeys my command and I then proceed to sit up on my knees.

"Now I want you give your Daddy head, the way he likes it." I say, as I stroke her face lovingly.

Again she obeys, taking me in her mouth all the way , so far that she gags slightly. The feel of her sweet mouth on my dick driving me crazy.

 The feel of her sweet mouth on my dick driving me crazy