Got Me Twisted

After Joe and Shantelle left the restaurant, the tension in the car on the way home was thick. It was so thick, one could cut it with a knife. Joe was so angry that Darnell paid for their meal, he was growling. Shantelle didn't say a word, she just sat on the passenger side of the car nervously, not knowing what would happen next.

As she looked over at her husband, she noticed that his face was red, his brown eyes were narrowed into slits and his perfect white teeth were bared into a ferocious sneer, as he kept his eyes focused on the road. He was also gripping the steering wheel so hard his tanned knuckles were turning white. At this moment, Shantelle was legitimately afraid, because Joe never looked more frightening as he did at that moment.

When they arrived home, Joe spoke...

"I want you to go in the house and stay there. I'll be back, I just need to clear my head." He said tightly, still looking straight ahead.

"Baby, I...." Shantelle began to speak.

"SHANTELLE!!! I said go in the house, okay?!Please!!!" Joe spoke again, struggling not to scream at her.

Without saying another word, Shantelle went into the house with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Joe then immediately pulled off, not knowing where he would go next. As he drove aimlessly, he had a mental reflection....

Joe's POV
The nerve of that raggedy son of a bitch!! First, he kisses my wife's hand, then he asks her on a date and now he tries to shame me in front of her by paying for our meal!! I mean what the fuck is he playing at? Who does he think I am? Don't he know I will kill his ass and make sure his remains are never found?!! Don't he know that flirting with the wife of a very jealous and crazy man who just got off of medication, is hazardous to his health? All I know is, he's gonna keep on and gonna get what he's looking for, because I'm the wrong Samoan to mess with!

As I'm driving, I decide to go to see my cousins and blow off some steam. When I pulled in Joshua's driveway, I see the twins standing outside laughing and talking with their younger brother Solo who was holding his toddler son, Solo Jr.

They are busy laughing and joking when they notice me get out of the car.

"Hey look Solo! It's Big Uce!!" Jonathan says pointing in my direction.

"What's up y'all." I say with my head hanging down.

"What's up Uce?" Joshua smiled at first and it immediately died when he saw the look on my face.

"Uce? What's wrong witchu?" He asked, frowning in concern.

And before I knew it, the tears that were welling up in my eyes started falling, I collapsed to my knees and I began to bawl like a baby...

"What the hell? Uce?! What's wrong dawg?! Come on, we gonna go in my man cave!" Jonathan yelled in concern, grabbing me and escorting me to his house

"Aye....Let me take lil man to his mama, I'll catch up with y'all." Solo said, as he took his son to Joshua's house where Trinity, Takecia and Almia were hanging out.

"Daddy? Why is he crying?" Solo Jr. asked, worried.

"He's sad lil' man." Solo said, gently.

"Give him some candy, he'll feel better." Solo Jr. said.

After we get to Jonathan's man cave, I'm still crying and can't control myself. The twins, have never seen me like this and I think are legit scared.

"Uce?!!! What happened?!! What's going on?!" Joshua asked.

"H-he's trying to steal her from me!!!" I sobbed.

"Who Uce? Come on fam, talk to us, what's going on?" Jonathan asked.

After I calmed down and wiped my eyes, I took a deep breath and proceeded to explain what happened at the grocery store and when we went out to dinner. After I finished explaining everything, they just looked at each other, shaking their heads in disbelief. At that moment, Solo walked in having heard the tail end of my explanation.

"Who is this muthafucka Uce? What you want us to do? You want us to tune his ass up for you?" Joshua asked, cracking his knuckles getting pissed off.

"I don't know, I just know I can't lose her. She's my life, my whole life." I said sadly, the tears threatening to fall from my eyes once again.

"Well don't worry big Uce, we gotchu, WHATEVER you need, we gotchu. Right y'all?!" Jonathan said to his brothers.

"Yeet." Joshua said.

Solo just nodded his head in affirmation.

At that moment, I began to feel slightly better, knowing that my family had my back.

"Thank you because that muthafucka got me twisted if he think he's gonna steal my wife from me!" I vowed.

TBC
What a douchebag! 🤬
What do you think Joe and the twins will do?
Please comment and vote!