What Next?

After Joe arrived home from jail, he and Shantelle spent the rest of the day and into the night loving on each other. Although he had only been locked up a few hours, in their minds, it felt like an eternity. Joe being locked up for that short time made Shantelle realize what he truly meant to her, and she decided to drop her guard. She decided to allow her husband access to her body, and when they made love, it was gentle and tender. Not only that it was extremely emotional. The fact that Shantelle let her guard down and gave herself to her husband once again, made Joe cry. He was so happy that his beloved wife forgave him and was as deeply in love with him as he was with her made him very emotional.

After several rounds of passionate lovemaking, they remain in bed, wrapped in each other's arms....

"Baby, I'm so glad your home and they let you go." Shantelle said, as she lie in Joe's arms, staring into his eyes as she stroked his beard gently.

"I'm glad to be home too my sweet baby girl. Even those few hours in jail felt like an eternity being away from you." Joe responded, as he traced circles on her bare back.

"Well I know one thing...that asshole is gonna pay. Because no one messes with my husband. No one messes with the man I love!" Shantelle said, her eyes darkening.

"So what next?" Joe said, chuckling at his wife's anger.

"What do you mean, what next? I'm gonna get even, that's what's next." Shantelle said with a frown, moving out of Joe's arms and sitting up on the side of the bed wrapping the bedsheet around her naked form.

"And how do you plan to do that?" Joe asked as he put his sweatpants on.

"I'll think of something. I'm a woman. It won't be hard." Shantelle said with a smirk.

At that moment, Joe had an irritated look on his face...

"Whatchu mean, you'll think of something and you're a woman?! Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?!!"

"You just let me handle this. I think I know how to appeal to his male nature." She replied with a smile.

Joe stared at his wife.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Shantelle asked

"Because I wanna know what you plan to do! That's why I'm looking at you! What?! You gon' seduce him or some shit?! Huh?!!" Joe sneered.

"Joe..... please don't start that!" Shantelle said, rolling her eyes.

"Nah!!! I'm gon' start that!!! Woman!!! I just got locked up 'cuz of his ass!!! Don't tell me don't start that!!! I wanna know what you gonna do?!!!" Joe growled.