Solid Information-Part 2

9:00 pm

When Josh, Shantelle and Kecia arrived to the house, they were met by Jonathan and Solo who had parked on the street.....

"What up usos?" Jon said as he dapped up his twin and younger brother.

"Man....we got a situation." Joshua said.

"What's going on?" Jon asked.

"Yo! We found out who killed Auntie Pat!" Joshua announced.

"For real? Who?" Jon asked.

"This clown ass dude who's sweet on Shan, that been gettin' under big Uce skin. Name's Darnell or some shit like that!" Joshua said.

"So what we gon' do? We get the police involved right? Should we call them or let Uce call 'em?" Jon asked.

"Nah, baby girl is gonna lure him. Then, we throw his ass in the back of a trunk, take him to a designated spot and let big Uce handle his bidness. At least that's what I think, but first we gotta give him this info and let him decide." Joshua said.

"I'm wit throwing a muthafucka in a trunk." Solo said.

"But first things first. Big Uce heated because we kept baby girl out all day, so we need to calm him down first." Josh said.

"Oh for real?" Jon said.

"Yeet. Thinking she out cheating on him. Hell he even insinuated that me and her got something goin' on. Questioning if the baby she's carrying is his or not. I told him when I see him, I'm punching his ass!" Josh said.

"Hold up! Shan pregnant?" Solo asked.

"Yeet!"

"Hey that's what's up! Where she at?" Jon asked.

"She in the car with Kecia." Joshua replied.

"Oh ok, let me go say hey." Jon said, starting to walk to the car.

"Aye hold up. I'm gonna get her out the car and have her go in the house, but we need to be there when she explains all this and plays the recording." Josh said.

At that moment, Josh went and got Shantelle and Kecia of the car and they, accompanied by Jon and Solo went up to the house....

"I'm so nervous, I know he's so angry." Shantelle said, the fear evident in her voice.

"It's gonna be ok

"It's gonna be ok. We right behind you." Josh assured her.

Shantelle unlocked the door, and as she slowly opened it, she heard heavy footsteps rapidly approaching the door. The door was suddenly yanked open, and before she knew it, she was lifted in the air and was held there like an infant. Before she could register what was happening, she was staring into the cold and angry eyes of her furious and shirtless spouse. She had never been so terrified in her entire life. As Joe was glaring at her, she felt that she was staring into a bottomless pit.